Reviews for Damage
MaasaiGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Just came upon your series today and loved it! It's really captivating and I was sad when I got to the last installment of it. I know you wrote it a long time ago, but I would love to see it continue! Let me know when/if you update it and add more! Great job!
equisetum chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Nice inclusion of spike. The dynamic between Willow, Xander, Dawn, and the new slayers is interesting.
Seeley Booth Fan chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Wow, I love this series and can't wait to read more! Please write the next part soon.
Drew chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Excellent. MUCH, much better than TMNT. Of course, that doesn't take much. :-P
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Oh wow. That's all I can say. This series just keeps getting more and more interesting with each new update. Keep up the amazing work!
BlackbAngeL chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I love this story, along with the four previous installments. I like the darkness of it, I've always liked the idea of a future in ruins for the scoobs. It's a different view of things, and very interesting to read. And the way you put Angel and Buffy in the middle of this is great; the way they almost depend on each other, their bruised relationship the only thing that still keeps them alive in a destroyed world that doesn't want them... or at least, it's the way I see it.

Your writing is very... powerful, that's the only word I can find to describe how your stories made me feel. The atmosphere you create is incredible, because it feels real. I can almost feel, physically, the emptiness, the pain, the sadness and despair of the world you paint; it's like everything suddenly falls silent as soon as I start to read, and I'm transported to this apocalyptic world.

I don't know if I express my feeling correctly, because english is not my first language, but I can't find any other way to say it. You are very talented.

I hope you'll write again soon!;)
sentbyfools chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Thanx for depressing me! LOL. I loved it. Your style of writing is amzing, it really captures the intensity of the scenes. Now I have to go read the rest of the series.
John chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Great writing (as usual), I'm curious to see where this fic is going. Is the world just going to end, and everyone is going to die? Its very good.