Reviews for Rebuilding
Kieli chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
Oh it's SO good to see some Patlabor fics again. Although I did die laughing at your Freudian typos at the end:

"The food was delicious, and surprisingly the conversation flowed easily as well. Shinobu guided them easily from a professional discussion of the Labor upgrade to entertainment and other topics, all with suck skill it wasn’t obvious she was going it."

Suck and going...damn, son, what WAS on your mind? LMAO!
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
"It passed the first test . . . I didn't go blind."
Popsicle chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Why... Why must put your dirty hands on Mobile Police Patlabor. And one of my favorite characters Noa Izumi. Your fanfics in general are quaint in that they always have lesbians in it but I ignored them because it wasn't my fandom but... really... Captain Nagumo as a lesbian paired with Noa Izumi does not make sense. They barely interact beyond police professionalism nor do they take any sort of interest in each other.

I would say Takeo Kumagami and Noa Izumi would make more sense than this fic's pairing.

Also Patlabor is surprisingly close to slice of life and late 80's Japan at the time it came out. I highly doubt Goto would say, 'good on you Shinobu, go and ask her out.' By imposing your view on the likely reaction of the characters, you start to warp the series to something that it wasn't.
Arakan chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Yes! Patlabor fic! You are great Shane-san.

Can't wait for another!
NightyNightUK chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
that was awesome. you have to keep going.
Starscream chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Great a Patlabor fic! I'll keep tabs on this one.