Reviews for You protest your disinterest
Frenchtosser chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I absolutely love it! Thank you for making Galinda intelligent! As I'm convinced that she secretly is. :D.
undine chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I thought this was really cute. But why did it shift to 2nd person in the last two paragraphs?
OtakuGamerGirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I don't care what you say, this was awesome, seeing Galinda show the kind of depth we associate with society girls, in which they know their place in the world and hide that reality behind the facade of 'dancing through life'. The kiss was rushed, tenative and perfectly fit what a first time awkward experience with another person could be, by experience i mean first anything where you really put yourself out there.
MysticMeg chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Wow, more like this please! It sticks to character (pretty much, although I'm not sure early-Shiz Glinda was quite that cynical, if you see what I mean), has genuine warmth, and a believable angsty Elphaba moment. Well done!
wickedelphie21 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
that was good. nice work. :o)
Mondler4EvEr chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
A very nice one shot. I loved their conversation and of course the Gelphie fluff. lol!

April
Firstlady1408 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Oh liking this so far...I always love when people write Glinda as having more between her ears than she lets on...I always thought she was mor clever than even she knew..and the caht about marrying for convinience was great...and Gelphie love I am always for...looking forward to seeing where you're gonna take it..Fab job..Jess xx
unrestrictedparadise chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Good story! Bravo, job well done.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Great story. There's some grammar stuff you could use a little polish on. More paragraphs, a little attention to spell checks and comma's but other than that this was really fun to read. I liked it a lot and hope you get around to writing that long fic :D.