Reviews for Sent Down: Part Two
SuperiorSoccerMom chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
AW! i loved it!
iCraft chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
Wow, this was a great sequel. :) I'm glad that even Seth was able to find happiness in the end, even though he was a meanie pants for most of the story. I really liked this one, and I'm about to start on the next one. :D
t recorder chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
this is also really good, some of the parts were funny like with all the questions about bakura and atem walking in on them, pricless
LetterBomb67 chapter 9 . 7/27/2007
Oh i loved this to!
White Horse Princess chapter 9 . 5/16/2007
I loved this story. Aww it's over! I loved it none the less. Thank you for being the great writer that you are. *claps*
No name chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
This isn't very good. You need to be more detailed and descriptive and Sanura's personality is lacking a lot. It's also incredably sappy and boring, I wasn't kept at the edge of my seat, wanting more. Work hard ok?
Mishirith chapter 9 . 5/14/2007
yay they have another kid! :D and now they have grandchildren, too!

great story. _
Kid9535 chapter 9 . 5/13/2007
Umm...umm...still readin Sent Down so dont'know much...but Bakura seems way OOC...but that's okay since you mentioned that he was out of character. Nice.
Journey Maker chapter 9 . 5/13/2007
Thank you for writing such an beautiful love story.. I've laughed, cried, screamed and just plan enjoyed reading this story. I'm a little sad to see it come to an end. I smiled when I read this chapter, because Bakura has come full circle and he is now a happliy married man with two beautiful children and a wife that loves him to death. Again thanks for writing this story...I look forward to reading other stories of yours...
Journey Maker chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
I use almost a half a box of tissues because I have been bawling. When Seth took off with Hasani I started screaming obsenities at him. I wanted to take my hands and wrap them around his neck and squeeze the life out of him. The ending was a tear jerker. I started crying all over again when Kisara was talking to Seth and when she confessed her love for him I actually smiled. I love this story. Please update when you can..
Mishirith chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
woo! Good thing Hasani is okay! I look forward to the next chapter with all the "cutsey love-dovey shit". _
Mrs.G.F.Handel chapter 7 . 5/4/2007
I just HAVE to know what happenes next! Please update soon!
White Horse Princess chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
It's totally Seth right? Who else could it be who hates that couple that much? Please update soon
Mishirith chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
This is getting really interesting! Seth is going into the nursery! Isnt Hasani in there! I hope Hasani will be alright
Journey Maker chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
I know that somehow Seth is responsible for the attacks on Sanura, Bakura and their baby. Seth had better not harm that child or I will come there and personally tear him to shreds and I won't need Diabound to help me.. Please update when you can...