Reviews for Pool Wars
PixieGirl94 chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
I loved the story I thought that it was very funny and entertaining.
flygirl101 chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
wow! the girls are vicious!
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
lol that was funny
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
I love how Carlisle decided to play an d how he, Alice & Rosalie won the game!
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
This is really funny!
catherinedoncaster1995 chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
really liked it write more
Chishio Whitlock Hale chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
I love it! MORE! UPDATE! MORE! UPDATE!
AzaleaHayden chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
I wonder what Edward will do at Mike's table. Hm, maybe accidently kill him?
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
You, m'dear, are a genius. Great story!
Bananavamp chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
"SECOND ROUND!" Emmet boomed, throwing Bella into the pool...

plz?
lacy fair chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
hahaha. emmett is so funny in your story. you should keep mentioning him. its great. its almost like i am seeing a whole new side of him. i like it alot better than the way stephanie meyer portrays him like a big steak or something..

hey check out my story Dusk With the Cullens and review! i need ideas!
RedHann chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
i loved it!

that was so funny!
girl chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
good job, sequwl, I read this liek thre tiems and og I chekced out thisp citure, maybe, but she kidsn loosk Alice too
magnolia-bunny chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
ahaha! i loved it! i love how you can manage to relate twilight to other thngs and books (like harry potter) without making a complete crossover, and by making it amusing! i haven't read much fan fiction pertaining to Twilight lately, and THIS was definately the story to put me back into the twilight mood! i also love your choice of bella, i must admit that i am very unimpressed with the cast they chose for twilight and Kaylee DeFur would have made an excellent bella. i won't ask for you to continue the story, i think that you were right about this being a perfect ending, but perhaps a sequal would be nice? or even a whole Cullen/Bella games triology? Please, please write some more soon! excellent work! (wow, this is my longest review ever!)
morgan chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
dude that fic rocked, it lots of flut ad humor. write a sewul. I liek to pretend it takes pale post elcise and pre-breakign dawn. I'm christian and relgious but I still love TWlight