Reviews for Another Life
onlyoneperson chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
I spent a week searching for this story again! I really love the spin you put on the next tide story so many don't put in twists like yours did and so many just name them Axel and Roxas (I'm even guilty of it) I love this story no matter. You did a brilliant job on it
enix-XIII chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
been reading this story on devArt~

glad i found it here! i love it
kiara chapter 14 . 2/17/2008
OMG! I loved that ending it was so cute!
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 14 . 1/7/2008
I missed the most important update. How could I have done that? Anyway, totally awesome! I had figured out that Jason and Zerin were Zexion and Demyx pretty much after they were introduced, but this just made it more awesome! Totally awesome. I loved it. Completely and totally. Which just makes it more upsetting that I missed the posting of the epilogue by over a month. Oh well. Sorry it took me so long. I'm gonna go back and reread the entire story again now. _ Then check and see if you've posted any other KH stories, and if you have I'll read those!

-Kiki
firelid chapter 14 . 11/26/2007
aw.. its finished already? *pout

I'd love to see more of this fic! and YES to zemyx pairing! the last line was especially cute :D
asako chapter 14 . 11/24/2007
... Wow, your story line was awsome, even if there was some spelling errors I knew what you were saying and it was great. Make more. Please. I have been fanfiction deprived for so long... Anyways, loved the ending, even if the mother deserved to die and be put in solitary confinment with needles injecting meds into her to "help" her with her insanity. Well, thanks for writing a good fanfic.
Conductor of Darkness chapter 14 . 11/23/2007
YAY! I loved it! I am exstatic for the two couples! *enters fangirl mode* That chapter at the park, though...the first one...hehehe...let's just say, I love stories...they let me visualize and imagine...*grins from ear to ear* yesyes, I know...I'm a freak, oh well. Can't say that I was ever normal!

~ -
Everybody's Neesan chapter 14 . 11/23/2007
This was completely awesome. I usually steer clear of Axel/Roxas pairings, but for some reason, it didn't matter when you wrote it. Maybe the reincarnation, maybe just you... Anyway, I think it's great that you had Demyx and Zexion in it too, and the part in the last chapter where Roxas was bawling his eyes out was really heart-wrenching. Job well done!
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 14 . 11/23/2007
It was a cute story. I'm sad it's over. Good job!

~Padfoot
LifesLover chapter 14 . 11/23/2007
Yay! Zemyx! My fave. pairings. I loved this. I thought it was a wonderful story and I can't wait to see more from you. Thank god that witch is gone. And Zemyx! Love *le sigh*
AnimeAlexis chapter 14 . 11/23/2007
Did Demyx propose? That's so brilliant! And were we not supposed to know that they were VI and IX? Oops. Awesome ending, I loved the story!
LifesLover chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I really like this story and all of your other stories. Simply wonderful. I can't wait to read the epilogue. You did a wonderful job with the emotions of the characters. While it seems a bit far fetched that Axel's parents would let him do what he did it was a nice part of the story. Ta ta.
Kuroi chapter 13 . 11/21/2007
that was amazing!
Kuroi chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
that horrible b17
Kuroi chapter 6 . 11/21/2007
*turns into a pile of bubbly goo* so cute!