Reviews for Innovation
Really good!
YouJustWatch chapter 27 . 1/26
What a beautiful story. I was so sad to reach the end of it, even though the ending was really good & sweet.
serradragon chapter 27 . 3/3/2014
I normally don't read romances, I've never really felt much of a draw with them. This is one of the best written pieces of fiction I've read in a long time. You made the relationships dynamic and believable without serious over the top drama most writers use out of context or horrible cliches. I really hope you continue to write. Thank you for the wonderful story.
left account chapter 27 . 1/28/2014
This was beautiful. I loved every second!
Jenmoon1 chapter 27 . 5/14/2013
really cute
KilaIesha a.k.a Gaara'sGirl12 chapter 27 . 2/23/2013
I freakin' love it! You had me going for a minute when Sora was almost hit by a taxi (again). It was an amazing story, and I'm glad I got to read it. Thank you.
Kreyana chapter 27 . 8/15/2012
Overall, it was a nice little story. Pretty good imagination, there :)
Kreyana chapter 25 . 8/14/2012
Sorry, sorry, another (obvious) error spotted. Sora can't have "not known Riku cooked" when he has made them meals earlier in the relationship...

So far this has been one... interesting... little roller-coaster. Hopefully it doesn't have an ending that will kick us in our rears lol
Kreyana chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
Just wanted to throw out that (aside from my enjoying this, despite some beta need) you may want to go over this again and pay close attention to the mentioned ages. I recall you saying that Sora was about 5 when his teenage sister died in a car accident, but he's only a year younger than Riku, who was 14 when Belle died? The first age bit (if I'm remembering that right, now) might have been a fluke - that first mention of Sora's sister. From the point where they go to his mom's house, the age was a bit more consistent. Still a little confusing, though.

Then again, I've stayed up to like 6am reading these chapters a couple of times...

Oh, and did I misread something early on that had Roxas as his brother, before best friend? Likely, since I haven't gone back to check.
Cascade00 chapter 27 . 7/6/2012
(๑′ᴗ‵๑)I Lᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

(that's all you need to know)
Awkwardly Twisted Rainbows chapter 18 . 2/2/2012
Haii! I've been reading your story and i LURRV it :3 But i thought i'd let you know that it is Squall Leonheart not Leon lionheart. He doesn't like his first name so he goes by Leon because it's the beggining of his last name, but i could see how you would get confused. It took a while ofr me to figure it out too xD SO yea :) Back to the story for me! :D
obscene.blonde chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Ooh! This story so far is great! Though it would help if you look over the story again and edit or simply get a beta to do it... All the mistakes are small and you still get what you were trying to do... But other than that it looks amazing!
Hyperpegasi chapter 12 . 3/9/2011
Ack. Xemnas is a creeper, Sora. o.O Be careful...
LucarioBlaziken chapter 27 . 1/24/2011
This entire was just beautiful, ive been reading it secretly, and i felt you need a reveiw from me (blech im soo lazy, sorry thats its only one? i do believe for me) annywaaays, Great job! it was such a good read.

S.RAYN chapter 13 . 1/22/2011
Ooooh intense-y, and I looked at the chapter titles and I do wonder how you came up with these titles. :p