Reviews for I'm Here
Kon-El chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I remember how my dad felt when my grandpa died. Its happening again *sob* Sad but very good story.
Lily chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Ok. Based on your last entry, I have decided you are werod. That's a compliment, as I am very werird myself. Great chappie thought, if no a bit depressing. GO KATAANG! ELEPHANT PANTS! told you.
Kane anonimus chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
NEED MORE KATAANG!... Sex maybe?
Kane anonimus chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Usually I only read fan fics with sex in them but this was just too good!
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
WHERE'S THE SECOND CHAPTER?! I don't care that you haven't updated in six years, you promised a second chapter!

Katara: Yeah! Give them the next chapter! (prepares water whip)

Heh. Sorry about that. I just thought if you didn't listen to me, you might listen to Katara. Actually, I'm a waterbender too...I just need to find a teacher.
NerdsAreCool chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Totally sad yet very good. You're not gonna update are you? Awww... KATAANG FOREVER!
SpiderAndPhantom chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
loved this storyyyy!
samtana chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
It's sad, but I like it. Too much fluff can be a bad thing. Plus I didn't feel like it was a cliff hanger at all. In fact, it ended in the right place in my opinion. Though I must admit, my favorite parts were the intro author's note and the outro author's note. I'm still smiling, used to be laughing.

P.S. I've written a couple of stories Katara would whip me for, too. Yeah. Even the fluffy Kataangers have this side of them...
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
good chapter update soon
KataangKiddie chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
er... strange... Katara beating someone up, I could see Sokka doing that... but not Katara.

ANYWAYZ! *sneezes* I like it but why so depressing? I MEAN COME ON! Why not kill Azula... and them getting the amazing fortune ... *mutters to self* yes... hehehehe... money!
SnowWhite0716 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Lady Wolfy chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
beautiful and tragic. *sniff sniff*

Avvygirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I love this story! Please continue! Are you going to? please do!
UNDER-CITY WALLS chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Fluffsplosion...cliffhanger laugh... yeah, no more Vault for you. I am really looking forward to the product of this fluffsplosion... that came straight out of a morbidly depressing chapter about death! Yeah, but you gotta love the irony of it, huh?