Reviews for Crimin4l Numb3rs
darkgoth293 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
SpyingBirdsagain chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
"Don was his personal P vs. NP." - this is one of the best lines I've read! :) Well captured!
SG-1agnus chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
It is more than 1 year that you last updated do you plan to continue this story. I would like to read more about what happend in Chicago and how it will end. Please update soon.
luvnumb3rs chapter 18 . 6/1/2008
Way to shprt! Can't wiat for more though.
MarbleGlove chapter 17 . 5/22/2008
And I let out a long satisfied breath. Very, very nice. Of course, I want more, more, more. Keep writing.
MarbleGlove chapter 13 . 5/22/2008
The more I think of it, the more Don taunting the FBI seems out of character. It makes me think that perhaps there's an alternate reason than the obvious. Maybe he's intentionally drawing fire in order to protect Charlie? With the letters, everyone will think he's the mastermind, and even have some evidence of it should they be caught. Charlie knows numbers but it's Don who knows people.
MarbleGlove chapter 11 . 5/22/2008
Hmm. I wonder what did happen in Chicago. You have definitely drawn me into this story.
MarbleGlove chapter 8 . 5/22/2008
Thank you! Too many heist scenarios involve people going into hopeless situations because they've already spent so much time/effort on them. These guys are smart enough and controlled enough to know when to cut their losses. Although it does demonstrate that their goal is really the perfect heist rather than the particular payoff.
MarbleGlove chapter 7 . 5/22/2008
Ah hubris. They're going to have to develop a lot more respect for Charlie if they want to try to catch either brother. This continues to be a wonderful story. Thanks for posting.
MarbleGlove chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
Oh very, very interesting start. However, one question: Is the "he" in "all he wanted to do was illegal" referring to Don or Charlie? From the first chapter, I assume Don, but I'm not positive. Now on to chapter 3.
I hart Booth chapter 16 . 5/12/2008
I liked this drabble because, just like all the others this one seems so oddly, and inappropriately in-character. The fact that he knows better and still wants to do it, the fact that his pride and his genius fight and support eachother. I really liked these. I think these brothers could kick ass if they decided to go to the dark side. Well done.

I hart Booth chapter 15 . 5/6/2008
I continue to love it, I was so glad to see it updated!

masondixon chapter 15 . 5/6/2008
Just read all 15 of these and really like them. Hope you can continue them nearly as fast as I can read them :)
obaona chapter 14 . 3/16/2008
I was just rereading. *happy sigh* I hope you continue. :D
miss wizard of oz chapter 14 . 3/5/2008
very nice

interesting spin on the brothers life as criminals
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »