Reviews for Falls On Me
Brody Rogue chapter 22 . 6/19/2008
Hey )

I'm french and I spent the last 2 days reading your amazing story, and I just wanted to tell you how much I love it ! I love Shawn Michaels too D this story is so beautiful that I can just say thank you for all the emotions I've been through. You're such a great author !

Thanx again ! kisses ;)
rory21 chapter 22 . 7/7/2007
This story is just awesome :)

i loved it so much! you did really a great job!
rory21 chapter 13 . 7/7/2007
i've just found this story and i've read it till this point for now :) i love it! never thought of tha pairing but i really love it, you've done an awesome job!

*gets back to read the rest*
The Long Gone Writer chapter 22 . 7/1/2007
This was just the sweetest chapter, Shawn totally redeemed himself. And I'm glad Ashley voiced her emotions and didn't just run into his arms, it's more realistic that way.

Amazing story, girl, I enjoyed every chapter and I'm going to review the rest of your new stuff right now.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 21 . 7/1/2007
Haha, yet another dodgy dream. I hope he hasn't made a tent in his trousers while he's on the plane!

And you're stories are getting extremely racy - I like!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 20 . 7/1/2007
This was such a touching chapter because of the cameraderie between the girls, and because Shawn has stopped being an ass!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 19 . 7/1/2007
This was an amazing chapter. I was totally expecting this to be the big "they get together" chapter and you threw in this awesome twist. But I've not totally given up hope yet!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 18 . 7/1/2007
OMG, is he going to make it? What a cliffhanger!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 17 . 7/1/2007
I love the pep talk in this chapter.

And Ashley is definitely a character I can relate to and I have a hell of a lot of sympathy for her situation. Again your strength in characterisation shines through.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 16 . 7/1/2007
Oh no, they are being split up. And what's up with Shawn? What a loser. Paul had better kick his butt for being so stupid.

You know I'm going to plough through the next chapter!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 15 . 7/1/2007
I have to tell you what my favourite part of this chapter was: the detail about Paul's leg still occasionally giving him problems. You threw it in casually, because you knew it wouldn't need explanation, but it was something that not many writers (including myself) would think to include. That was simply amazing and my huge respect for you has grown yet again.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 14 . 7/1/2007
Ha, she knocked on his head, classic!

And wow, she just came out with it. That girl has balls. I'm going straight to the next chapter for Shawn's reaction!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 13 . 7/1/2007
I absolutely loved this chapter, loved it. Paul is such a great character for the comic relief, and the sexual frustration being felt by the both of them is hysterical.

But what you also manage is to make it sweet as well. The synchronicity between Shawn and Ashley, the way he messes up when he's around her, is all so endearing and helps the reader become emotionally attached to them.
sizzlin' diva chapter 22 . 7/1/2007
aw that was so beautiful. it took shawn some time to realize it but he finally got her. awsome story, u should write a sequal.
LEXX66 chapter 21 . 6/18/2007
aw so sweet i love this story alot