Reviews for My Moment
Killin-time chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Ok, I discovered this story way too late, but glad I did find it. So funny! You did a great job with jubes. Wonderful story!
elwren75 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was awesome! I love Jubilee! You have her down perfectly; and Rogue and Logan, too. :)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Got to be one of the hottest,er, funniest Jubilinterventions to have ever taken place in the Rogan fandom. Wahaha! Thank you, Jubes, for spelling it out for the two people! Great job!

And it seems that I have arrived at the last stop and I'm wondering if maybe, there's still a little Rogan left in your heart? BEcause you write awesome Rogan! And other than that, I like your style in terms of dialogues. You write very convincing dialogues, or maybe I can just relate to your characters' flustered moments...

ANYWAY! Thanks for providing the fandom with quality Rogan. I really hope you haven't abandoned the fandom just yet. GREAT JOB!
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Omg that was so funny. I am totally in love with your Jubes. She's telling it like it is, someone needs to.

Great job!
bahnannah chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
leave it to the unflappable jubilee to get things out in the open - all the while encountering embarrassment, near death, pain, and humor. yep, she knows no bounds.

i laughed so hard reading this. that's what best friends are for. to make it all better.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Absolutely fantastic. Just love your stories.

I could read the Getting There one over and over (lol, and have!). Thanks for sharing them all!
hatori-zukoos2 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
LOL go jubes! I absolutely loved this!
The Oh So Bored One chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Flippin' hilarious the first time I read it. Not as hilarious the second time, but I still laughed out loud. Not that common ya know.

Hilarious. Frickin' Hilarious, in capital letters ;].
MoonJade 1307 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I've read all of your stories. And loved each of them. But this one was the most entertaining. Gotta love Jubes. -smirk- Keep coming with the Rogans... We need more of the tall, dark, and brody. -drools- Your stories are also vey expressive and pretty well thought out.
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Very, very cute.
Shoesies chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
WHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA... Homygahwd. Look, boobies! This story is the most amusing thing I've read in ages! It's so cute. You have to love Jubilee's impersonation of Rogue and Logan and her crude terms for sex. Good job, and keep writing!
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Fantastic one shot you have to got to love Jublee. She never did know when to keep her mouth shut and in this case it was kind of a good thing. I loved it.

Tanya