Reviews for You'll never have to
hagrid1863 chapter 8 . 8/21
I hope you will be continueing this story I find it entertaining and fun
Temporal Knight chapter 8 . 4/2
Well this was an incredibly sweet and entertaining story. I really, really enjoyed this! The writing was very good and there was a believable mix of smut and plot as well as the actual lemons themselves being very tasteful and appropriate. I liked the relationship between the two and I thought you handled most of the Molly scenes well too. My main complaint there is that I think she gave up WAY to easily last chapter. This is the same Molly Weasley who worked passive-aggressively for over a year to break up Fleur and Bill and prevented her adult sons from joining the Order meetings. She would never give up on breaking up Harry and Tonks after four or five days. Not without him actually losing his temper and kicking her out of the house at least. Which would've been hilarious!

I also loved how Remus knew about it previously and stayed true to his Marauder roots by only mentioning it off-handedly.

It's a shame that you never got around to finishing this since it seems like you were pretty close to the end. If you do ever come back I for one would greatly look forward to at least reading the epilogue!
KingRider6911 chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
Dude great story.. you should continue It and not just leave it it.
Daniel chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Who knew Hermione has her mind in the gutter? ;) :D :)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
when is next one coming
TheFanboyWithTheYaoiAndFandoms chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
ben ehli chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
i like ur storys alot so far up to chapter and if u red this i agree with u honks
MyRandomName chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Nice story
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Lovely. Funny yet sexy
Igor De Souza Santos chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Leaprechaun1 chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Will you ever finish this story?
Exivus chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
I'm totally with you on voluptuous women, they are way hotter than the super-thin models. By the way the previous review was mine again (on chapter 4) only I didn't notice I wasn't logged in :P
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Interesting way to introduce Metamorphmagus powers. In all other fanfics I've read it's always the same thing. Either he goes to Gringotts, does a blood test and finds 123,857 powers (including metamorph) or he goes "Yeah, this one time when I was a kid I grew back my hair."

You have talent and inspiration. Too bad you never finished this story.
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
i wish you would update and finish this story its really good
sam chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Just imagine me snorting in laughter. Great fic bruh.