Reviews for Two For The Road
ShortySC22 chapter 25 . 9/6/2009
Great story, I really love how you fleshed out Kate and Sawyer's relationship.
Cheyenne-Lestat chapter 25 . 1/20/2009
please write another one~~! please

you are such a good writer!
Cheyenne-Lestat chapter 19 . 1/20/2009
omg this chapter made me cry so much
sivan8 chapter 25 . 6/30/2008
great chapters and very nice ending
BornBlue chapter 24 . 5/13/2008
I love this story! I can't wait for you to continue! You can't let her get an abortion, right? A skate baby would be the most gorgeous baby ever! Please, please, please update soon!
rolloffbed chapter 23 . 3/15/2008
so good! i want more!
JenniferLauren chapter 22 . 3/8/2008
Fabulous! More please!
rolloffbed chapter 22 . 3/1/2008
"She’d been running for so many years, she knew she could do it. But this time was different; now she had something, someone to lose."

thats so sweet! omg i loved this chapter, they're so close to being reunited!

please update soon :)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 21 . 2/4/2008
That was very goo d i can't wait till they get in touch again I loed it I am such a skater fan.

daisiekae chapter 21 . 1/17/2008
Okay, so I've just read this story all the way through, and I love it. You've done a great job of expressing enough details to keep the story believable but at the same time not so many that it distracts us. I like your writing style a lot. The only problem is, now I'm at the spot that you last updated, and I'm left at this giant cliffhanger! Does Kate get caught? Does she find her way back to the US? Does she find Cassidy? Does she ever see Sawyer again? These are important questions! So please, update this story! We want to see how it ends!

forestwife chapter 21 . 12/1/2007
nice chapter, update soon!
rolloffbed chapter 21 . 11/30/2007
wow... i want more!
rolloffbed chapter 20 . 11/12/2007
oh my god!

I loved the end with all of the stories in the newspapers :)

although you did change how much money Hurley had by quite a bit... 156 million to 114 million? kinda confused me...

but watevs it was still AHMAZING!

more please:)
rolloffbed chapter 19 . 11/12/2007
oh my god!

the last two chapters seriously made me cry! :'(

they were so amazingly written that... wow!

I cant wait to read more! :)

I almost dont want Kate to survive becuase I know that something not so great will happen to Kate when she gets safely "home". Haha well now I'm talking to myself.

It really was amazing!
sivan8 chapter 20 . 11/12/2007
Hurley is great for offering him a job and don't asking him any questions in return

now I just hope that Kate is fine too and that they will be reunited soon in Albuquerque!

but then what will happen with Cassidy and Clementine, hope it won't mess things up for the Kate and Sawyer !

update soon