Reviews for John's Remedy
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 1 . 5/18
I could not stop laughing! This is too cute!
daleaikman chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Great story. LOL.
Chronic Potterphile chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Hahaha! That was glorious! I laughed like anything! Thanks for writing this. :)
Jelly chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is quite possibly the greatest story I have ever read! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! At least John tried!
xxDodo chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Hahahaha, I loved this! I felt bad for the guy, but I was still cracking up at John through the whole thing xD And Sammy was just adorable. Awesome job!
Noninone chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This is beyond hilarious. I'm crying from laughing so freaking hard. Cereal and juice bath! LMAO!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
rofl chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
"Setting the jug on the sink, John didn't notice Sammy waddling towards the bath, grabbing a handful of soggy cereal, and shoving it in his mouth.

"Ugh, gross, Sammy," Dean commented.

John rushed forward and plucked the boy up off the ground. Taking the boy to the sink, he ordered the boy to spit out the contents. Instead of listening, the boy shook his head before swallowing."

i lol'd

/ more than a bit gross
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
beth9874 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
i was laughing so hard and the banner at the bottom of the story says

'Detest Cereal Dust'

that was funny too

yer great story

i loved it
GirlNextDoor chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
This was great! Very well-written. I think you had John spot-on, and all Sammy's actions you described were just adorable. Great job!
Write-of-Passage chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I've re-read this one alot. This one and Sixes and Sevens is my favs of the DH series. Love John with them as kids!
x.Sofia-t.x chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
HaHa! Aww poor John!Thank god for pastor Jim, Thanks for the giggle, xsofiax
LisaSaurusRex chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
That was so funny! John Winchester can hunt demons and fight spirits...but he cant fight the chicken pox...

Sammy is funny. haha
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/11/2007

Just..too much HILARITY!

HOMGHOMGHOMGHOMGHOMG! Sammy eating the cereal out of the bath was hilarious! It was ALL hilarious!

(Straight to favs!)