Reviews for When Reality Bleeds Through
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Ha! I loved this especially the ending with Shawn that was funny. I'm glad they got together in the end so sweet.
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I can't believe I faved this but didn't review! I love your descriptions, it's so straight and to the point! Jay and Chris' reactions to the script had tears forming in my eyes with laughter. I wish I could write something like this! Such a pity you're not on here anymore! I love those two, I love this fic. Great job!
Rainbow Penguinz chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh my God! This is so sweet! From acting to spazz moments to true love! AHH! So kawaii! 3
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Great story!
avirah chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I absolutly love it. I used to think of Jericho/Christian all the time and hoped the storyline would change into something like this XD love it!
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
LMAO. “You’ll like it, don’t worry.”

Oh Shawn. I heart thee.

“Damn you cry over everything don’t you?”

& Jericho, lol. This was really cute and I loved the second makeout scene, hoott! You have a talent with those, definitely! Awesomeness, and I hope you continue writing these!
Sparkylovesfire chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
“You’ll like it, don’t worry,” he said nonchalantly as he walked off.

“Hey wait! How would you know, Shawn?”

I love you so much right now.
SPN AU Addict chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Holy geez! That was so great and crazy and exciting! I especially loved the make-out scene between Jay and Chris, and the last two lines.

That killed!
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Hi!

Aw, what a cute story. I really enjoyed this :) CJay is quite possibly the cutest pairing ever! I especially loved how the emotions were conveyed in the story. At the beginning, Jay was really upset about what the storyline called for. But we find out later on that he has genuine feelings for Chris! The two of them wrestling around in the hotel room was so cute-I loved that part the most, I think! But I was really happy when Chris told Jay (or showed him, rather) that he felt the same way. I also liked seeing Rob and Shawn in this fic.

Great job with this! I loved it so much I've read it three times already!

Tina
Fenris Mourningstar chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This is such a great story. The chracterizations are awesome and just in place, but what's even better is how well you write their emotions to come through. It's very touching and intense without being the least bit tacky, and despite the deep dialogue, they still sounds like real guys. The story is intense and dramatic in all the right places, and light and fun when it should be.

The narrative is wonderfully descriptive and flows very well. The only, slightest problem I had, was with the formatting, when you were switching scenes between Shawn and Chris, and Rob and Jay. It got rather confusing, but rereading the paragraphs a few times cleared it.
sable2684 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Absolutely wonderful story! The emotion throughout the entire thing was just breathtaking. Loved the resolution. I was a little confused when Jay was talking to Rob and Chris was talking to Shawn and the scene kept switching between the two. But I figured it out, I just had to go back and reread that section to get it straight in my mind. Thanks for the beautiful story!
BlackWingedAngel1991 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
that was hot hot hot
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
AHAHA!I WAS going to wait until i had read all your stories...but DAMN tht was funny!ROFLMAO about the Shawn comment!Aw Rob was so sweet in this story!
kandiland chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Oh wow, I loved this story. I actually remember it from a few years ago when you posted it. It really so easily could have turned into a gay story line with them at that point. I wish you would do a sequel and tell Shawns story.