Reviews for Coming Home
Yuno Neekre chapter 1 . 8/8
Aww my god. Sooo cute!
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This story is interesting and unique.
ChaseYoungluvr chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Wonderful! :3 I loved how you ended it! This is exactly what would have made the series even greater.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Good one. Were you also surprised when Ruru revealed 'herself' as a man and as Madame Principal's former love interest?
Emily Rai chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
update or so help me sis i'll steal your stash of yoai
Kish's Kittie chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
i have no clue wat this anime is and nevr heard of it... just reviewed the first story i saw...T.T
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Chobit85 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
u need to keep on writing this..i love it i love it..i just finsihing watching the end of this series. I love it..i need to read more
Ui chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
What a sweet tearful reunion they have in the story. I can't help but noticing that there are a couple of misspellings. Not to mention the sentence construction seem pretty simple, as well.

Also, the characters are supposed to be having feelings that must seem so realistic that any reader would believe they are genuinely in love with each other. But the way these characters are talking to each other and are expressing their feelings, they sound more like they're acting rather than experiencing genuine love.

But it's good to read a new Hibiki x Fuuko fanfic. Please update it soon. I'm looking forward to it with glee and excitement.