Reviews for Absolute Power
jakenthebest chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
yay I love that song! rivermaya is awesome! and great fic too!
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This was lovely and I found it quite on the spot when it comes to these two. Keep it up.
Hatake Tsughi chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
that was nice
DarkFaerieNyroc13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Nice job! D

-Nyroc
001Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
it's so beautiful..."she could never imagine him faltering, but she was being forced to realize that he could imagine it happening" -wow, i love that part.
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
oh, how cute!
Thien Minh chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
OMG~! That is HitsuMatsu there at its finest. I love it!
heidi-mayer87 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
No. Words. Just. Perfect. *cries*
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
“Remember this.” A small smile flitted briefly across her face. “Whenever you falter, I’ll be strong enough for both of us.”

That line made my eyes watery. It was nicely sentimental..although one part I didn't understand was the limit. Wouldn't it be bad to reach a limit before the enemy, since it would mean there's no room for improvement...no way to get stronger when another more powerful enemy comes?
Oliviax3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
that was nice!

i enjoyed reading it!

go hitsumatsu!

Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
it's sad and sweet at the same time! WAH! *tears* they are so cute together! i wish they would get together!
Siyaa chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Aw... For this being your first story of this type, you did a totally amazing job. It's the kind of story that leaves you feeling warm and fuzzy at the end. -
paypi chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
nice fic! i love hitsuXmatsu! i also like that song.. definitely one of rivermaya's best! r0ck on dude!
Oblights chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
hmm...first try? maybe there could be a bit more romance at the beginning... but anyways, well done!
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007