Reviews for A Girl's Drink
captainLsf chapter 1 . 7/10
It was awesome! I love it and I kind of want to read more!
midnightsnapdragon chapter 1 . 11/17/2019
NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE!
anavihs chapter 1 . 4/3/2019
Oh wow. Your fics are incredibly well written. I'm in love!
JustAnotherHuman chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
1 review.
Junimullet chapter 1 . 1/25/2018
Drunk Zuko is the best! Man, I got teary-eyed at the mentiom of Iroh's head. Your writing is so evocative. I like that you explored the empathetic side of Katara, here. She likely would have reacted to such tragic news like that, even if she was still on the fence about whether or not she should trust Zuko. I loved the little humourous touches, such as Sokka's neck-craning, and Toph sitting up like the undead in a campfire story. And I also loved the voice you use for Zuko's thoughts. It's articulate, observant, and somewhat cynical, which is exactly what I'd imagine his thought processes to be like. Well done.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Interesting, but enjoyable.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Wow, I love the banter. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Great work. The romance feels natural and in character and the tragic undertone is so beautifully laid into the flow of the story. Thank you for sharing.
ladyjane025 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Drunk zuko is the best!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
There are no words to describe hunks fanfic. It's good. Really good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
No wonder this is so fantastic! You wrote stormbenders! Aw I love your writing style .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
That was amazing . nice job! It was surprisingly a satisfying one shot :) and I enjoyed just how in character you had the group, well as in character as you can get a zutara fic. I loved it!
Jaum chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Fantastic history, you trully pushed Zuko to his limit in this scenario, and I loved what he became after such tragedies.

Your writting is absolutely amazing. I already read the part two, but I came back here because I want to drop a review in each part.

Oh damn, I'll feel kinda sad after I finish reading this, it's so good I want it last longer.

Congratulations, and sorry for my bad english.
AnimaAmore chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
wonderful! Great writing style, and it's a simple yet very fulfilling one-shot. It had its slight fluff (cute!) but the flashbacks served to make it more true-to-life. Great job!

Now on to the next instalment!
Annie C chapter 1 . 6/8/2013