Reviews for A Girl's Drink
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
No wonder this is so fantastic! You wrote stormbenders! Aw I love your writing style .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
That was amazing . nice job! It was surprisingly a satisfying one shot :) and I enjoyed just how in character you had the group, well as in character as you can get a zutara fic. I loved it!
Jaum chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Fantastic history, you trully pushed Zuko to his limit in this scenario, and I loved what he became after such tragedies.

Your writting is absolutely amazing. I already read the part two, but I came back here because I want to drop a review in each part.

Oh damn, I'll feel kinda sad after I finish reading this, it's so good I want it last longer.

Congratulations, and sorry for my bad english.
AnimaAmore chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
wonderful! Great writing style, and it's a simple yet very fulfilling one-shot. It had its slight fluff (cute!) but the flashbacks served to make it more true-to-life. Great job!

Now on to the next instalment!
Annie C chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Beautiful writing! Loved this! :D
sri ffn chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Love!

I love Zuko and Katara! Love them!

I love this adventure too.

-hugs-

-sri
Mikume-chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Most excellent indeed. Off to the next ;3
WordsHaveMeaning chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Beautifully written I loved every word of it! ;);)
Key chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wow Zuko doesn't think much of Suki, does he? It's the first time I've seen a fanfic author deride her that way, but I guess it makes sense in a way though I'd expect it from Hakoda before Zuko, to be honest.

It's weird Toph didn't do her usual "I feel their heartbeats" blah-blah fanfic signature thing. Maybe she did and you didn't point it out.

It was funny Katara mentioning abstinence to convince her brother. Also the double standard is gross. Toph's furthermore line was funny and Zuko being disappointed about the Avatar being submissive.
brittany88 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
aww i'v been meaning to review this is one of my favorits out of your stories
emletish chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
i have just discovered your writing and I have to say that this is breath-takingly fabulous. just beautifully written and so in character! it made my night to read it!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I'm sure you've heard this many times but this is an extremely well done one-shot. Everyone is in character and its entirely plausible, even though the show ended up going in a different direction.
jessi chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Excellent story! It is sad that Iroh is dead.
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I really liked this story. Good work.
Idle Writer of Crack chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
It's a strange read i.e. the concept of the plot but I think this characterization suits the characters more.

Lovely. And I think I should've read this eons ago. XD