Reviews for What The Heart Desires
digitalkeaki chapter 13 . 3/17/2009
It's great! Can't wait for more.
ChIllInOuTgIrL5643 chapter 13 . 5/9/2008
Can't wait 4 more of the story
ChainGangCutie chapter 13 . 1/5/2008
omg the chapter ive been waiting for...JOHN ] ] ]...like i said before...now i can die happy D the first part of this chapter is the best EVER...omg doing body shots with john ]...talk about SEXXY!...so i can obviously guess who melina's *best friend* is...WHORE! and what the fish is wrong with randy? he just doesn't get it! not every girl's gonna throw themselves at you...hell i would ] but becca's on crack (hehe i love you ])
rose chapter 12 . 11/16/2007
ok i love this story add more please! Ilove both your stories so keep updating!
blehhh chapter 12 . 10/25/2007
Who is this person who Melina is talking to?...and wat are Randy n Becca talking about?
Pinayprincesa chapter 12 . 10/25/2007
aw becca and ken r so cute 2gether!
Takersgurl35 chapter 12 . 10/24/2007
Hmm Becca and Ken...Becca has feelings for Randy so I would guess she's using Ken to get to Randy or trying to use Ken to get past her feelings for Randy, either way, its bound to fail and cause a mess.

I really hope John changes his mind and doesnt do anyting to hurt Taby..you can tell she's really starting to like him, if he sleeps with her and just walks out on her it going to cause a lot of damage..Great chapter..update soon.
ChainGangCutie chapter 12 . 10/24/2007
omg becca kissed ken!omg! and randy's obviously jealous...i hate the fact that john's taking advantage of taby but then i love it...does that make sense? lol ne ways melina and her two-timing rasshole self...why can't she just tell johnny the truth instead of hurting him...and who's at the door...i think i have an idea but ill keep that to myself...so yeah good chapter!
derivereine chapter 11 . 10/19/2007
OH.

I love it!

Update?
blehhh chapter 11 . 10/18/2007
good chapter..update soon!
Pinayprincesa chapter 11 . 10/18/2007
wonder why Melina won't tell the truth?
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 11 . 10/18/2007
Alright, John seems to be off to a good start with this one. He just may be able to pull it off...if he stops thinking about it. And Becca, Kennedy? Come on! I would go for Jeff, or Dave before Kennedy. Poor thing, her vision is skewed. And Randy needs to start thinking with the bigger of his two heads.
ChainGangCutie chapter 11 . 10/18/2007
o becca and ken seem to be getting kinda close...and randy's jealous...but why is he jealous?omg taby and john is just hott!...he needs to just hurry up and sleep with her...hehe ]...and is melina cheating on johnny...that two-timing rasshole...he deserves someone better...anyways this chapter was really good and i can't wait to read the next one ]
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 10 . 10/16/2007
Well, I wouldn't mind running into that! I wonder if John will really be able to do it...I guess I'll just have to continue thinking until you update...which is hoepfully soon!
blehhh chapter 10 . 10/16/2007
damn..I hope that John deosnt behave like randy...that would totally suck..Becca was great in tellin Randy off...good soon!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »