Reviews for The Ritual
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 4 . 3/23
i don't know if you are male or female, but you wrote the losing the virginity how it happened for my ex girlfriend, also i hate in those fantiction (like you described) where Harry just breaks it then they keep going and he cums six or seven times like that's how its supposed to be, the way you wrote it more close to my experience taking a girls virginity.
normally i'm not into stories involving sex, but how Harry and Hermione just kind of realize they are made for each other, is how i wanted them to get together
good job
-Jesse-
Poetheather1 chapter 1 . 3/12
The amazing awkwardness in this has been pure gold. Thank you for such a fun first chapter.
Londron chapter 4 . 2/16
I'm the only one that automatically assumed "American" the moment something of a church is mentioned?
D. Page Robin chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
A great finale to a great story. I love the way they ended Voldemort-reminds me of the end of Robst's 'Banking on Her' and a couple of broomstick flyer's one-shots.

If you were to add another chapter, I'd like to see the non-magical (I hate the term 'Muggle') wedding with Hermione several months gone. Harry could explain they had been accidentally involved in a terrorist plot, had been on the run and decided to have a civil ceremony in case the died before the threat was over.

This story only proves again why you hold and honored place on my favorite authors list.

D. Page Robin chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
It's fun sometimes to see Ginny get trumped.

Interesting that in this world the Ministry doesn't fall.

BTW, shouldn't that ritual removed Harry's Horcrux too?

D. Page Robin chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Fine chapter. Certainly Ron was fully in character with his response and you can see Ron in canon acting in just this way.

Hardly surprises me to hear them telling each other of their feelings.

D. Page Robin chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I'm not so sure of that. This seems to me to be quite plausible in canon, if she allowed the circumstances.

Harry up through OooP certainly was the sort of fellow who would. The 180 in the next two books though, rendered that moot.

Fun, good chapter.

LJ chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This is simply adorable. Thank you.
not tellin chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
WOW

thanks for sharing
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
"Ron Weasley was sitting at the kitchen table engaging two of his favorite activities. Eating and feeling sorry for himself." It's true! Those really do seem to be his two favorite pastimes.

The thing is, he obviously doesn't love Hermione. He looks at her as a possession. He seems to look at women in general that way - as things put here to keep him happy. When he thinks of Hermione, he only thinks in terms of how she could help him; he never thinks about her happiness.
G Fawkes chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
I wish there was some kind of "I hate Ginny" meter, so I could measure the depths of my malice and contempt for the skanky little, unwashed, gold digging, potion weilding, fairy tale wanna-be-ing, deluded ho-bag!
Then we could all compare our "I hate Ginny " scores... and there could be awards...and I could win... or ... not.
emeralgreenlove chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Okay, if this is dark magic, why would it require virginity and touching each other like that? All that brings them is pleasure and what are they even trying to achieve? They're just touching each other. There are a lot of questions I would have wanted answered if this was a one shot and hope they're answered in the next chapters.
jupimako chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
That story was yummy.
kelwin chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
very good fic. I pitty wimmen if it is always that sore to have sex. maybe it is just the first few times.
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I like where your story is going so far. It's cute how Harry and Hermione are figuring out how much they like and are attracted to one another.

Honestly, there probably the couple that makes the most sense in the canon.