Reviews for The Ritual
What part was Harry touching?
Blazeb79 chapter 4 . 5/8
Good story!
Vegasman59 chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
Fun little fluffy story!
Trahald of Uru chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
When they coined the term "mind-blowing sex", I don't think they had exactly this in mind...
StayBlessed chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Anybody who thinks Lavender is better looking than Hermione needs their eyes checked lol.
tkim619 chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
WHHOAOOOOO OMG THAT WAS... OMG I CANT EVEN PUT IT IN WORDS... OMG JUST AMAZING!
conner chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Oh, and please no Hermione, I'm enjoying the delacours.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
An excellent phone call comedy routine (and the comedian was Bob Newhart, in case you forgot). Very good short story!
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
Highly fun-filled, highly fluffy, and highly erotic. I loved every second of it!
Markus Ramikin chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
Well done.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
i don't know if you are male or female, but you wrote the losing the virginity how it happened for my ex girlfriend, also i hate in those fantiction (like you described) where Harry just breaks it then they keep going and he cums six or seven times like that's how its supposed to be, the way you wrote it more close to my experience taking a girls virginity.
normally i'm not into stories involving sex, but how Harry and Hermione just kind of realize they are made for each other, is how i wanted them to get together
good job
-Jesse-
Poetheather1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
The amazing awkwardness in this has been pure gold. Thank you for such a fun first chapter.
Londron chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
I'm the only one that automatically assumed "American" the moment something of a church is mentioned?
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
A great finale to a great story. I love the way they ended Voldemort-reminds me of the end of Robst's 'Banking on Her' and a couple of broomstick flyer's one-shots.

If you were to add another chapter, I'd like to see the non-magical (I hate the term 'Muggle') wedding with Hermione several months gone. Harry could explain they had been accidentally involved in a terrorist plot, had been on the run and decided to have a civil ceremony in case the died before the threat was over.

This story only proves again why you hold and honored place on my favorite authors list.

D. Page Robin
The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
It's fun sometimes to see Ginny get trumped.

Interesting that in this world the Ministry doesn't fall.

BTW, shouldn't that ritual removed Harry's Horcrux too?

D. Page Robin