Reviews for Where Death Is King
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I freaking love Tenten with a gun
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This is simply amazing. I've read tons of AU stories, and I could honestly say that this is one I would never forget. There was just something about your writing style that makes the words come out alive and vivid in the reader's imagination - adrenaline rush and all. To say this story is beautiful is an understatement for me - it's a needle in the haystack. I adored the way you presented their silent relationship and their resolve in the end. Hope to read more from you! ))
touch.the.sound chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I absolutely adore this type of AU; and how you pulled it off flawlessly! :D
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was so epic!
tehhe chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
NEJI CUSSING? IT'S THE END OF THE WORLDDDDDD!
Crazycally chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This story was everything it promessed, dark and sexy
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Wow, this story is really well written and I love it. It's very unique
een nihc chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I like the AU background a lot. Being an assasin is similiar to being a ninja, so it wasn't hard to follow the story. I love Neji & Tenten's transition in their relationship, so much more passionate than in the canon background. all in all, love this and am adding it into my C2
Gralete chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Beautiful.
QingRen2 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
this was incredible! (: amazing writing, as usual.
Retainit chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This was beautiful, a lot of emotion, and beautiful moments. Its simply beautiful! Good Job! It was beyond greatly written.
Positveitly chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh god, I think I'm crying.

Seriously, this is a beautiful oneshot and I'm so glad I read it. I admit, I do have a love for crime angsty sort of stories, but even if I didn't I'd still love this. The plot is amazing and the characters have real meaning to them - they aren't perfect or cliched, they're tainted and reflect(in my opinion) a true part of life.
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
aww god that was beautiful i love the way you ended it, it's one of the best stories that fanfiction provides for us for neji and tenten but don't worry! bunches of that credit goes to you the awesome writer! hahaha well beastly job on this and hopefully you make more good oneshots like these _-
SparkDazzleDuez chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I LOVED THIS! I LOVE THE CRIME AND VIOLENTNESS SINCE I DONT EXACTLY READ IT THAT MUCH ON HERE! GREAT! :D
SuperHyuga Yoshi-chan chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I love this story! It's awesome!