Reviews for Where Death Is King
AgentLadyMel96 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This was so good! I am astounded! Really original. Best AU for Neji and Tenten I have read.
Hurri chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This story is amazing! I lvoe it!

NejiTen is one of my favourite pairings!
DawnieWrites chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
O.M.G. It's so sweet! I love it! You should totally make a story about them running from the Argent!
alamodie chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
oh wow, awesome story!
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
OH MY GOD. I love this story. It's just so nice, so much romance it's really cute and nice. how protective Neji is of Tenten and it's just so sad if they leave they die, but theres a possibility of them dying apart on a mission. How sad.
Pseudonym la Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/4/2009

Emi.x chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
omg this is amazing :)
SnowNight chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Wow.

Seriously I cant find a word that describes this better.

Simply amazing.
whoeverIamloves chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Oh my goodness!

Usually, I hate anything AU. I won't open them, or if I do, I usually close them again right after the first paragraph or two.

But this was an amazing piece! You did such a good job of capturing them, and I think you really stayed true to their characters, which is where most AU fics go terribly horribly wrong. This was also very sexy. great job!

I think Neji playing the saxophone was a really nice touch. I could totally see him being a sax player, and the part about him wearing his ring on a chain around his neck was another really great visual image.
naash chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
brilliant best modern day naruto setting i've ever read
The Square chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Incredibly awesome story.

LOVED IT.

(also loved how it's set in Chicago and not NY and how i get all of your references. c:)

square
LJLL chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
In short, amazing. Especially toward the end. I also loved how you added just the right amount of details - both in violence and in private matters. I do so hope you keep writing.
MonkeyEatsYourCheese chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
this was really good, i loved it...awesome job!
Yukira Akiratomo chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
WOW! I love this story! Its simply awesome! Everything is perfect according to me! I simple loved it! Good job!

Urs sincerely