Reviews for Where Death Is King
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Nice!
glossyprepp143 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
This is a great NejiTen fanfic. The characters are obviously portrayed diffrently, than in MARUTO, but you make it seem so natural. Its not too fast-paced. It's a good story that any reader can enjoy. I love the fact that you left us all guessing in the end, about wether or not they finally get tehre freedom or not. And Nejia nd TenTen portrayed as partners in crime AND lovers, is just ingenious. Hope to see more NejiTen fanfics from you.
Tetsu-sama chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
*heart* That was unbelivably well though out and written. I like the 'darkness' to the fic, you did a great job with it!
Prunella chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
wow. just plain breathtaking.

i really like this oneshot- i don't know if you intended it to be amusingly light-hearted, but the story just sort of striked me that way.

and this is my favorite part!

“Tenten, how angry are you going to be at me if I get blood in your hair?”

She braced herself, not bothering to keep the mischief out of her voice. “Not at all, if you promise to shower me later.”

“Promise.”

i love it! it's so cute and so totally neji and tenten. i really like your AU setting, too, it's very creative with neji being a musician and all.

i think you portrayed the characters expertly, like you always do, and the cleverly mischievious parts were a nice take.

:D
avery18 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I enjoyed it actually. I always kinda imagined Neji and Tenten having a life like this. Top assassians, that were unable to be together because of the life they lead. Yay thanks for writing :D
dong-chun-mei chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
OMG *dies* That was so awesome.

The best NejiTen story i've ever read! It was the best!

Who cares if it was AU I loved it! You're such an awesome writer! You're my new hero!

Can you do a sequil? PLEASE?

DCM
Suraika chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
that was nice.. nicely written and very detailed.. i almost wondered if you're already a novelist or something.. Good Job! _
HJWG chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Very AU, but incredible, a story that stands on its own
Azekah chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I love it, it's so swet!
Elephantie chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
they better not kill them or i'll f-ing shoot their asses in thin air then burn them then revive them then torture and kill them again repeatedly! i'll send their sorry ases to hell hmph! .

...yeah uh sorry about that i got caught in the momment! XD

very well done...

...enough for me to KICK THEIR INCONSIDERATE ASSES!...ahem uh like i said sorry about that heh heh...
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I loved it._
Ariel32 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Oh, I like it. I love how you write Tenten's character in this, and the part where she and Neji first met was so much fun to read!
Tonic the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Very entertaining fic. If this and Cutting Water is any indication, you are quite an amazing writer.

Keep up the great work!
Ryruy-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I like it a lot. It we very good. In joy theme of the story. There should be a sequel. Keep on
Moona-Chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
this was really good. excellent job! _
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »