Reviews for Bloodstained Tears
This is an amazing story! You have such a talent for writing and it would mean so much to me if you carried on with this story! I really need to know more about Bree! Is Professor Snape going to be "nice" in this story or is his mood an OOC moment? Please continue!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 25 . 11/17/2015
I love it! There are a ton of stories with Harry being a girl instead, but I think this is one of the better ones. I like that Snape is a bit nicer and that he doesn't seem to hate Bree anymore. I would love to read more and see how it ends!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 24 . 11/17/2015
awww... Snape's being niceish to Bree. I'm gonna guess it's cause she looks like her mother? :)
Guest chapter 25 . 9/21/2015
I love your story why did you stop writing it its amazing I really I hope you finish this fanfic I've been looking for a good fanfiction like this and yours has been the best so far. I know it's been seven years but if you ever finish this story I would love to continue reading.
Cshelle111 chapter 25 . 5/3/2015
Please update really quickly! I really like this story. I like Bree. Please make the chapters slightly longer next time. Also I really hope you could add a few chapters about a competition, like a figure skating one or something, where Bree and Draco need to compete with each other.. I don't know. Anyway, please let Bree's house, Gryffindor, win the Competition because of Bree. I hope this review was helpful.

Carmine
Cshelle111 chapter 10 . 5/2/2015
Totally Awesome
Cshelle111 chapter 8 . 5/2/2015
I agree, this was a pretty intense chapter.
0521804 chapter 25 . 12/16/2013
Hi I really like this fanfic as it has been written quite well however sometimes I find that the reaction aren't very big for example when Fred and George find out she's being abused or when Lily finds out she's a witch. But otherwise I quite like this one
Buxom Bard chapter 25 . 11/12/2013
Pretty good so far. I do hope you plan on getting her with Draco?
Wolfknight115 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Write more please.
TheGirlGroupWriter chapter 25 . 9/26/2013
Please remember the story its been five years dude.
TheGirlGroupWriter chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
Yes! YEAH! TAKE THAT MALFOY! (Does happy dance)
try2findme chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
You should have completed it and went on with all seven books, that would have been cool.
YoAisMahName chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I love the idea!
Mistress Storm chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
But, didn't Draco already know that she was the GWL?