Reviews for My Favorite Color Is Chocolate
DJTCluva chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I love this story-I know you wrote it a long time ago, but it's just so much fun. Great job. I love the look at the House/Wilson dynamic pre-infarction. Thanks for sharing!
Miyth chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Wow, that sounds a lot like the mall in my city. I love those cinnamon pretzel!

That was an adorable and very entertaining fic, you did a great job characterizing both Wilson and House and I really enjoyed reading this!

-Miyth
Jennijac chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Cute sweet, snarky, funny, oh so many (good)words describe this fic. I've read it before and will enjoy reading it again the next time I come accross it!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I love the idea of House before the pain and the way you made their friendship was AWESOME...

THANKS:D
The Heartbreak Babe chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
This was sweet. I liked how you chose to write House and Wilson. I think you were right on in that department. It was a lot of fun reading this. I love the realism. You really made me feel like everything that was said and done could really happen and I am very BIG on that when it comes to fics. Great job! This was AMAZING!
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
heheh! what a cute little story. _
the.clairvoyance chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
this was incredibly too cute! i loved it! you are excleent so please keep writing fiction! _
anon chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Haha! Loved it!

The preseries theme was very interesting, I can so totally imagine them like this!
Balanced chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Okay, excellently written. I like the idea of House and Wilson having been friends for so long. In any case, all I can suggest is maybe getting a beta. But if it keeps you from writing, forget it. :)
MrsPunk chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Cool story.
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I enjoyed it, could picture them in the store and in my local mall for that matter. Good job, way to turn a personal experience into a house fic, I do that too sometimes.
ColorOfAngels chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
lol... i liked this...
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
this was really cute! Good job! I could see House and Wilson doing this in the department store! :)

God and peace