Reviews for The lost child
DBZfanLou chapter 31 . 3/22/2014
Pretty good story, there were a few errors but I understood the story, well done
DBZfanLou chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
There is no night on Namek, just saying, good story by the way
Angel of Death and Darkness chapter 31 . 7/7/2011
WOW!

Awesome story!

4 stars and 2 thumbs up!
supersaiyaman chapter 31 . 1/1/2011
i think you should do a seqell it would be intresting to find out how thinks develop while he is on is werd junio/gohan saying that he will remain vegetas son as long as he wishes him to.
supersaiyaman chapter 29 . 1/1/2011
i wonder how junior will react to goku now and vis versa.i think junior/gohan should spare his life that is unless frezza tres to take advantage of his kindness and than he should kill he was raised in the saiyan way so mabe he should just kill him.
supersaiyaman chapter 25 . 1/1/2011
i wonder how he will react to piccolo whene he meats him.
supersaiyaman chapter 22 . 1/1/2011
gohan remembers everything and yet still chooses to remain with that a twist and i wonder what will happen next.
supersaiyaman chapter 17 . 1/1/2011
i think he should go to meet krilin mabe than it would bering some mimories back to him.
supersaiyaman chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
will junior finaly start to remember that he is gohan. i ownder if he will reach supersaiyan 2
The Darkest wizard chapter 31 . 7/9/2009
This is a great story! Please write a sequel!
The Darkest wizard chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
This is a good story!
thekiller00 chapter 31 . 8/29/2008
That was a great ending. I am curious to see what happens in the sequel.
HikarinoTenshi2879 chapter 31 . 7/4/2008
Yay! great! I will look out for the next story if there is one. ttyl
Rohan777 chapter 31 . 6/19/2008
I liked it. Though I'm hoping you'll make a sequel to this. I enjoyed reading it, and I was hoping you'd continue it at least up to the Cell Games. That's when I think Gohan is at his best. _

Anyway, great story. I wish you good luck writing other works.
mundi chapter 31 . 6/18/2008
Good ending I really like it and I hope that you write a sequel of this history but who knows only time will tell see ya.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »