Reviews for Song of the Setting Sun
Cony chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
it's been years and it's still such a good fic :') definitely on my top 10 fics of all time
bubbajack chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
Well,nothing truly got resolved so I'm hoping there is a sequel cause I hate it when things get left up in the air like that...It annoys me to no end. Nice chap great fic Keep up the great work Crazyeight!
bubbajack chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
Ok is there a sequel to this fic cause I don't think everything is gonna be resolved in a single chap. The chap was great now you've got me wondering if Takato and Rika have some kinda major destiny to face together in the future or something.
bubbajack chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Its pretty bad when your own srory is getting on your nerves dude. If you want Takato to catch on faster you actually have to write it so he DOES catch on faster. But anyway nice chap very angsty.
bubbajack chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
Susie is always good for a few laughs when the others are around! Nice chap as I've come to expect from you.
bubbajack chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
Well This just keeps getting better and better doesn't it? You got me wondering if Takato will ever get a clue and notice that these two girls have feelings of some kind for him. My money is on him remaining oblivious though.
bubbajack chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
The tension mounts! Seriously who does Rika think she's kidding? Its obvious she's head over heels for Takato. As for the whole thing with Jeri and destiny I think she's right in a sense, I believe that people have free will but with every choice and action we make it affect our ultimate destiny in the end. But anyway nice chap It was great!
bubbajack chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
Yep I can practically TASTE the confusion that both the girls are feeling right now...It tastes like chicken! Naturally Takato is oblivious as ever as well. Nice job.
bubbajack chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Dang the gods of japan must hate Takato. Not only does he get hit with a frisbee TWICE but I'll bet money he's gonna go check up on Rika and ten things are gonna be said that will likly change everything.
bubbajack chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Heh Takato has no idea just how easily he can make Rika blush but Terriermon catches it right off the bat...Damn that's funny! Nice chap I can tell things are gonna get interesting as this fic goes on.
bubbajack chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Lol Rika can't catch a break can she? Espically aginst the dreaded Puppy dog eyes of Jeri! Nice chap I'm kinda hopingthe girls start fighting over him at some point though.
bubbajack chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Once again Takato escape danger by the skin of his teeth! Nice chap Eight and how's the book coming along?
bubbajack chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Takato can never catch a break can he? Nice chap Crazy 8!
TheOtherGuy4544 chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
Damn but that was fun. Took a while though, like I originally started reading it as a break, and then had to take a break from that break. Seriously, it is a crime that you only got 82 reviews for this. I shall go take this up with the proper authority, and we'll see if we can't fix this.

Crazy ramble aside however this was a great story, I usually read adventure fics which tend to be less canon(due to the fact that everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, hated that epilogue). Reading a tamer fic is different though because you can see this as the next episode/series, which this story totally could be. You probably couldn't have got it to be more like the characters if you had captured someone from Toei and made them do it. So kudos. On the otherhand I wasn't to happy with the end, seemed like you needed something. But I have no idea what so ignore me on that one.

So great work and I hope to read more stories like this. Maybe without the coffee break though. Or more, who knows?
SG-Cynder chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
Excellent job, crazy...I hope that as I'm scanning through your stories that I see something that looks like a *hopeful* sequal to this. It was such a funny and emotional story. Once again such a wonderful job.