Reviews for Imaginary Fiends and Real Friends
Kylia Skydancer chapter 61 . 9/29
Well, welcome back. I haven't been past your way in a while but I was going through my alerts and I saw this had been updated.

This is definitely getting pretty interesting. I do feel like Wyatt is a bit of an idiot though for not putting it together. Baby self was being threatened by a curse that would turn him evil. Now Wyatt comes back and finds his brother has been turned evil. It seems pretty straightforward. Ah well, thinking has never seemed Wyatt's best trait.

I'm interested to find out what's going on with the flashes of good we keep seeing, both with Wyatt in the past and now with Chris while he orbs. It all seems very odd...
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 2 . 5/27
this chapter was a little confusing. Did you, at one time, have italics or some other kind of distinguishing marks? The conversation was jumbled in with regular information and I had to stop and actually think "oh yeah this must be this Kali person talking." As well as how Chris took the phone from Wyatt because it had said that Chris went into the living room but it didn't say Wyatt was in there on the phone. "Inside" could've referred to inside Wyatt's bedroom. Also you could use some "Chris responded" or "Wyatt said" etc. in some parts because its hard to follow who said what with the way that the dialogue and regular info are set together. I'm assuming that this Kali persons identity will be better explained in future chapters which is the only reason I'm not adding "lack of explanation about kali and the things said in the call" as part of the cause of my confusion.
kasey123 chapter 61 . 2/8
hi hope yours more coming soon
luckydarkpage chapter 61 . 2/7
Oh man! When Chris goes bad, he goes ultra bad! Man, I hope Wyatt figures things out soon.
Please please please a thousand more pleases continue !
Nexandvinny chapter 61 . 1/6
Wow. I really hope this get fixed. Great chapter. And I really would not want to be Chris if Brianna find Max.

lizardmomma chapter 61 . 1/6
In small amounts when warranted, swearing is ok. I think you are still doing a great job. Will wait patiently for the next chapter.
katiek121 chapter 61 . 1/6
Great chapter! It was a nice surprise to see that it was updated.
Guest chapter 60 . 12/31/2015
Please please please continue. It is such an interesting story and so exciting.
Rina chapter 60 . 11/9/2015
waaaa la verdad esque tantos giros argumentales ya me empiezan a liar xDD pero un chris malo siempre es muy interesante, aunque ya espero que wyatt descubra todo xDD

animo y actualiza pronto.
katiek121 chapter 60 . 3/11/2015
I just discovered your story. I am enjoying it! I will probably plan to read the stories that go with it at some point.
lizardmomma chapter 60 . 3/11/2015
welcome back, sorry about your dad. Good job picking it right back up
Crystalzap chapter 60 . 3/10/2015
five quid says Chris targets his mother and brother last.
TheLittleCatmole chapter 59 . 3/5/2015
Are u planning on updating this one again?
SilveSun chapter 59 . 6/1/2012
I like the way the story has turned, please continue i really really like to see how it will end especially what will happen to chris...

Update soon...