Reviews for Imaginary Fiends and Real Friends
SilveSun chapter 59 . 6/1/2012
I like the way the story has turned, please continue i really really like to see how it will end especially what will happen to chris...

Update soon...
Crystalzap chapter 59 . 8/6/2011
I'd like to see this story end on a happy note so... UPDATE!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 59 . 1/9/2011
I just found this story and love it!

Wyatt's my favorite charactor! I love him so much! He's so hot and dreamy!

Cant wait for more!
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 59 . 10/16/2010
First: I think I might have confused you with another author in a different review so you can ignore the last few lines of the one I left for the Charmed Heritage 114 story.

Second: Wow, you really do have some of the best works I have ever read. You created an entire universe for the next generation of the Halliwell family and just ran with it. It's totally amazing. I think there was a scene missing early on in this story about Piper making Future Wyatt look through the book to identify Vicus, but I'm not sure if I remember that part correctly. I think you jumped from seeing Vicus to the fight scene in the attic, but missed the part about ID-ing the demon. It's not too big, but in one chapter the demon is a mystery and a couple chapters later they know who he is. I supposed you don't really have to add it in, but it seemed like you wanted to go along with the episode pretty strictly.

I love this Charmed Heritage universe you made. I hope we get to see more works featuring it. Update soon please! D
Maiqu20 chapter 59 . 5/23/2010
Absolutely loved it! I want the others to know what's up with chris! dont worry i love this story i might take a bit of time to review(college hasnt let me have a life lolz) but i will
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 59 . 5/14/2010
Hmm, So Chris is being infuented by evil some how or there is an invisible demon putting things in his head. I would have to say from the color of the lights that there is still some hope for Chris. He's not completely evil yet.

I can't wait to read the need chapter.

Blessed Be,

TaintedDarkInuShemeeko
Kylia Skydancer chapter 59 . 5/13/2010
Hey,

I've been reading this fic for the past three days and I'm all caught up on it thus far. :)

I can't wait for the next chapter to find out what happens next. In the meanwhile, I am off to read your Charmed Heritage fics.

A few impressions before I skip off. You mentioned the whole "not supposed to be able to see fairies and the like" a couple times, mentioning that fairies and the like don't really appear after this part. But actually they do, and quite prominently sometimes. Near the end of season seven, the sisters ask all the fairy creatures for help in defeating Zankou and in the middle of season eight Paige asks them all for help in making sure Henry is in a good mood so she can tell him about being a witch that night.

in fact, if you're looking for a real mystery, it's not how Piper and Phoebe can still see the fairy creatures; children can see them because they're open minded and still believe. Piper and Phoebe, once having seen them, wouldn't suddenly stop believing.

The real mystery is why Paige can see them. She was never introduced to fairy dust and she's an adult. In fact, Paige seems to see them very easily and be attracted to situations involving them far more often than her two sisters put together. She sees the gremlins at one of her temp jobs, when the nymphs need a new member, they decide to induct Paige. She saves the leprechauns...and an ogre...and a fairy...and a whole bunch of creatures when the wicked witch is turning them human.

It's just something to think about.

Reading the flashbacks in here has definitely made me very interested about your main story. I love how you have the boys interact with Leo, chapter 41 made me all teary-eyed.

In chapter 42, where Chris is thinking the only entities he knows that could freeze his mother are the Angels of Destiny, we of the audience know better. Unbeknownst to Piper, she has been frozen by both the Avatars and the Triad a few times. This is me just speculating on what it could be that caused the freeze, although whatever it is would have to somehow be connected with Wyatt as well and neither of those two seem to fit.

i was reading over your author notes and thought, since you seem to enjoy recouching charmed episodes from another view or integrating future ones into your storyline. I'd suggest a story idea. Well, not really an idea but sort've a wondering. We get to see the charmed kids *as kids* during a premonition or two that Phoebe has. She has the one onher vision quest where she's pregnant and figures out that Chris is actually her nephew. And she has the one the seer gives her and she later visits herself and talks to a future version of herself in, where we first learn about "Ladybug" I think it would be really cool to have these scenes fitted into your big story or into a side story or soething (you may have already done this since I haven't read the big story yet) I'm especially interested in the second one because it's a Phoebe from the past travelling into the future and talking to a future version of herself. There's bound to be more to that story.

another thing I found mildly interesting is you naming Leo's sister "Lydia." for a while the name Lydia has been connectedto charmed for me because after a lot of thinking on what the name of Pheoebe's "Ladybug" could be, that was the name I had decided on. It just made sense to me that someone named "Lydia" could be nicknamed "Ladybug" and iot seemed like the kind of thing Coop would name his daughter for some reason. So even though I knew you were taling about Leo's sister during that chapter, that idea of "Ladybug" kept bumping around in my head. Twas a bit amusing.

Anyway, I am off to read some of your main series. No doubt I will come back to this story with a different vie on some parts, having met some of the original characters properly and understanding the future dynamic more.

I'm waiting till Wyatt figure out what happens and probably ends up having to go back to the past to fix his little blunder. Will he show himself this time? Will he sneak around so as to not let the girls know there's two future hims in the past? Or will he end up foiling Steve's plans so Steve never ends up setting the crystals in th first place? Only time will tell. And patience, I suppose. :P

Your story is awesome. Keep writing!
soraya chapter 59 . 5/12/2010
I have been reading this story from scratch and am lovin it! I love that despite everything the bond between Wyatt and Chris is always there.

Lookin forward to seeing everything resolved and normal.
lizardmomma chapter 59 . 5/10/2010
very good job
piperspeanut chapter 59 . 5/8/2010
Wow, I loved it...yes something is wrong with Chris and I like it, he is having trouble with his orbs. They keep changing from dark to light, I don't remember what happened with Wyatt so I would have to go back and reread it...but it seems he is going back and forth between good and bad. I could be wrong, but can't wait to find out. Great up date.
TriGemini chapter 59 . 5/8/2010
Great chapter!

I'm going to guess because the colors of Chris' orbs are reverting back to their normal state; it means that maybe his family is winning in getting him back. Or at least, Wyatt is.

Can't wait to discover, what happens next. So, until then.
phil chapter 57 . 5/8/2010
God this story is one of the few well written stories on wyatt and chris out there with an interesting story. This story is so good, please don't keep us waiting soooo long. It is so torturous.
Luftslott chapter 16 . 4/21/2010
He is invisible? Interesting... nice rhyming btw :D
Luftslott chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
I love the story so far. Might want to change something in this chapter though: "That means sixty-seven files just jumped to one-hundred-and-thirty-six files. We are going to make the library rich."

Shouldn't that be 134 instead of 136? You did mean to take 67 times two, right? My head is a bit mushy now so I might be wrong.

I really like the way you have two separate time-lines. Makes a good variation to the story and is refreshing. Great job this far! I can't wait until they go back in time to Piper and the others.
piperspeanut chapter 58 . 2/2/2010
Sorry, still trying to catch up. I can't wait to see what Chris is up to and how Wyatt fixes this. I am so far behind I think that I will review when I get to the last chapter unless I just can't help but scream...lol