Reviews for A Rainy Day at Balfonheim
Mega Mario chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Aww, I was hoping this would be longer. Oh, well. I liked it.
Mega Mario chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
Uh. Ba'gamnan is a bannga, not a seeq. For future refenece, banngas are the lizard things. (a horde of angry banngas amass outside my house) And seeqs are the fat-looking ones.
TickleMeTurquoise chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
Larsa’s eyes shifted left and right. “I know a guy…”

Nice!
HanaAsakura20 chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
OMG! This story really made my day, and made me almost burst out laughing in class DURING A LECTURE. You should totally do another story on FFXII! OSM story!
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
I liked this, it made me laugh like nothing has in a while.

As a side note, Wakka's voice actor also does Gilgamesh and Migelo.
lol chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
You know your fic is really idiotic when you resort to explaining your jokes at the end.
Faery Ears chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
Very amusing. I think the "ending" was good. Cool after chappy. Yay 'stupid humor'! I had so much fun reading. It almost inspires me to get back to writing my humor thing, but I'm such a slacker. Until next time...

The Ears
Faery Ears chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
This is the ultimate in (what I call) "stupid humour". I love it so much! There was only one joke I didn't really get (and I can't remember what it was now), but the rest was great! D I can't wait for the last part!
dynomo11 chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
Favorite part was when Ashe called the hotline for a refund and is told its up her ass.

Funny and hope to see the next chapter soon.
anonymous chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
basch signal!
Arthur chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Star Wars references would've been hilarious as well. The Basch signal is funny, but it's totally random and irrelevant, but think about Balthier as Han, Ashe as Leia, Luke as Vaan, Penelo as C3PO, and Fran as Chewbacca for a bit.
ninja . sora chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
Should I be disturbed by Dr. Cid's Jack Spicer-esque entrance? I can't decide... Will we see more of Ashe and Fran? They're my favorites.
Vieraheart15 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Yeah, this was funny. I had my sister reading over my shoulder the time, and she thought "The Basch signal" was the most hilarious thing she's ever seen. Of course, she thinks everything is funny. I liked it.

I liked when they started fighting using the FFX characters names.
Almighty Short One VIP chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Wow...I thought that was hilarious! But you could've worked the characters a bit more, like make them more FFX like. good job tho
Serosais chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Eh, its good for a start lol the part at the end was probably the funniest! and for rite now its not bad... im sure itll get better as usual! Keep going!