Reviews for What's the Worst That Could Happen?
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
I normally don't read parodies as I can't stand them as a rule...but sometimes a good summary will suck me in anyway. This is definitely a all-rounder when it comes to Naruto ff clichés and while I'm still not keen, I don't hate it. Also the alternate ending definitely is the one I prefer...much better.
KnellaLuna chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Omg I laughed in real life!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Is it bad that i burst out into giggles?
Poop Benedict chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Sad thing is that until the harem part, this is basically Canon, what with the Godruto and fused Naruto Kyubi. Even worse is how the alternate ending makes more sense than Canon. At least you killed Sasuke. That's an automatic win over the original.
Tolazytologin chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
:o :o :o :o well.…..that was unexpected... :o
It was also funny
quackers chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
_; ummmm... great crack fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Crazy.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I had to wipe the coffee of my monitor after reading this story!
Ace The Goldish chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
that was great and very funny
They'd chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Now you should make a mock story about all of the reviews for this story... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH OMG YOU FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE BEST THING I'VE EVER READ IN THE HISTORY OF LIFE I can die now. But seriously I crapped when I heard "zestu eat me"
OnLyMinO chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Heck, this is amusing Haha xD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
GOD that is one shitty way to die. I couldnt stop laughing at the alternate ending. They are going to be so bored for the rest of eternity.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was hilarious!
shademaster chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Best kyubi ever if only all the kyuubis were like that
P.s 2ed endings hands down