Reviews for What the Cyborg Saw
Love it!
Make a sequel pleeeeeeease
Foamsatmouth chapter 1 . 4/24
This was awesome!
I thought this was great. V. refreshing to see BB and Rae's relationship from Cyborg's perspective!
Raven Logan chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Poor Cyborg

He's traumatized
C4miner chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Omg, at this rate I will die before the day is done.

RIP C4miner
"Couldn't handle the hilarity, so she died laughing"

Good Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
The ending was so unexpected and cute. I actually gasped and smiled and just awwww so cute. So cute. Thanks so much for writing this!
coolcat chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
SO FUNNY!
SourlessCherryxx chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
It wasn't bad! You wrote this oneshot very good. Just like your other stories. I loved Cy's reaction. :D Haha it was funny.

I just really love your BBRae stories and oneshots. x
roseritz0424 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
God make it a full story
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Holy Jesus, that was perfect! I love how you added that ending there. Awesome work XD
Fluffle Puffle chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
What was going through Cyborgs mind when Beast boy is all like "Do I ever?" Should be its own separate Oneshot, like I just want to know 3
Viviana chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Such a cute story! My BFF Valerie and I read this together because we totes support BBRAE as they are the cutest, and sexiest couple may I add!
Valerie chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Lol I had quite the laugh picturing Cyborgs reactions to all of this! Thank you for this story, I really needed something to lift my spirits ever since my cat died. I once again give you thanks for the story, as it was very good!
im begging you chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
hi, im not gong to write much this time, but if you could continue this that would be great. this was short but funny ;)