Reviews for Every Artist's Way
Spring Awakening News chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
So great!

SPRING AWAKENING THE MOVIE!
CHECK OUT THE LINK!

projects/299537666/spring-awakening-the-movie-the-story-that-shocked

AND...

SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND KEEP THE STORY ALIVE!
vine chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh, how breathtaking. Simply beautiful. Heartbreaking too. I don't think there's anything more to be said. Only that my eyesteared up while reading this. Thank you.
ragtime tune chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
So beautiful and heartbreaking.
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This was beautiful! I totally loved it! Amazing job. :) You did a wondeful job of getting into Ilse's head. I am so favoriting!
lafilledufeu chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That was absolutely gorgeous. Ilse has so many layers, and that was just simply fantastic.

It made me cry! :D I especially loved how she was listening to the grave's heartbeat... with him coming back at the end and Melchior's previous line about hearing Wendla's heart, it all ties together so suberbly. Well done!
EnjoyingObsession chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
That was so descriptive. I could see, taste, smell and feel the story and it was just so beautiful and abstract. I adore your prose and I will read more of your work. That was amazing.
GreyTwine chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
At the beginning, I thought the tone was immature, but as it progressed, I saw that it was simply a haunting characterization of Ilse. Great job.
The Pixess chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
You just make me love Isle all the more...you captured her perfectly and your writing just weaves such a beautiful, complex picture. Well done.
Peace is GOODandsoisrent chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
omg thats absolutely AMAZING. i love you for ever YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO WRITE MORE! I really want SA to have its own fandom. so please, write more fics like this ok? thank you, i love this fic, it rox. its interesting how everyone on fanfiction who writes SA loves Ilse.
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I really liked this. Ilse's character is so complex. Lovely

Ani
Phantoms Little Lotte chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
(Before I begin rambling, it's Lauren! Francesca's friend!)

OKAY. So, my review:

...o...m...g...

This was SO good. I can't even...I don't...jesus...it's just phenomenal. I think I was holding my breath for the entire thing. I'm just speechless...

I actually read it, sent it to Fran because I thought it was so amazing and she says, "Oh yeah, that's Amy's." I couldn't believe it. You're amazing!

ANYWAY, enough rambling. But ahh...so good *runs off to re-read*
dustypants chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
brilliant :)
Miss Wallflower chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Augh... may I say brilliant? Ilse is... just so compelling as a character. This shows a certain wonderful side of her that I love and you wrote it wonderfully.
grasping at pearls chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I can't even read this again, cause I'll cry. But you already know I think it's gorgeous.