Reviews for Damaged
More please!
Bia Benson chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
It was so AWESOME!
redorchid23 chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
Is this really the end? If it is you should do a sequal about their life starting with the wedding. Hope you update soon please!
lil joker 1989 chapter 7 . 3/25/2010
I'm glad this had a happy ending ] nice story
MLN chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Interesting story. I hope this is continued.
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
good story. X
i.have.an.idea chapter 7 . 4/21/2007
This isn't bad writing, but it seems like you're just playing around with serious things like rape and assualt in order to manipulate Elliot and Olivia's relationship, and Olivia relationship with others. It bothers me how lightly such topics are toyed arround with- there are tears and counseling sure, but watching the story, the after effects seem almost comical in light of the depth of the after affects that such events would really cause.

Also, you should go to and look up a story there, that is also called "Damaged," with similar themes... which is kind of odd.

Anyway, those are my thoughts; I also felt like the people were somewhat OOC- though one can never be sure how someone will respond to trauma, I guess.
iluvstabler chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
Oh! That was an ominous ending! Hopefully it's Elliot that hits disaster more than Liv...she's been through a lot.
cathectic chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
I like it! haha, but I hate cliffhangers.
onetreefan chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
Great update. Im so afraid for what you say you are going to do next! ack!

Ad Hominem Argument chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
"no one knew of the disaster that would unfold once more."

ARE OU FRIGGING KIDDING M? More's going to happen to Lv? You're cruel!
onetreefan chapter 6 . 4/15/2007
OOh... I wonder what he's hiding. My bet... an engagement ring. But that is just my guess...

You rock!

onetreefan chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
Wow. So so good... So intense. I hope there is more soon. You are a very good writer!

onetreefan chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
OOh! Good update. But I want to know what happened to Elliot too! You are awesome!

EO