Reviews for The Search For Something Real!
butterflies xo chapter 18 . 12/10/2007
omg! this chapter was so good! I love the brathan relationship! its so cute! and I also love how nathan's so proyective of brooke! and of course I love brucas!
TVCrazed chapter 18 . 12/10/2007
OMG. THAT WAS AMAZING. I loved everything. I did think that Nathan was a little weird-he had said he was fine and then just went off on her.

PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON.
SmileLikeYooMeanIt chapter 18 . 12/10/2007
Great Chapter

Update Soon!
ThumperE23 chapter 18 . 12/10/2007
Good update...uds
S05Y31 chapter 18 . 12/10/2007
I wonder who hit them! Maybe it was some friends of Dan? or Damien? Hm! Please UD SOON! I hope Brooke and Nathan will be ok!
wtlozy chapter 18 . 12/9/2007
Oh I loved it! Please don't leave us long on that cliffhanger! Update ASAP
butterflies xo chapter 17 . 11/21/2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I just read the whole story and I love it! especially before brooke ran away because I adore the relationship between brooke and nathan, so I can't wait till he comes back! UD ASAP!
TVCrazed chapter 17 . 11/21/2007
Hey Happy Birthday. My bday was on the 13th. But anyway I absolutely love this story. I seem to be drawn to stories where Nathan and Brooke are related I guess, i keep finding ones where they are twins and I love it. I think the twin aspect really adds to it, cuz theyre not just brother and sister theyre twins. They have a connection. I love Brooke going off and trying to do her own thing and if you read my last review you know that I hate the circumstances of that. But i digress, I love her budding friendship with Haley and her annoyance with Lucas. I wanna see her and Peyton become friends too, cuz i liked her and Brooke as friends on the show. I'm tryin to think of another word to say other than I love everything but I really can't. I LOVE IT ALL. (except that Nathan hasnt contacted Brooke since he's been gone.) Well, I guess I should wrap this up, so...

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON.
SV chapter 17 . 11/21/2007
Hahaha, only because it is your birthday is it excusable for you to do the big fake-out and leave us hanging with the Brucas!

But Happy Birthday!
TVCrazed chapter 6 . 11/21/2007
OMG. HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO BROOKE. But i gotta say ur addictive cuz im still reading.
jenny chapter 17 . 11/21/2007
Happy Birthday! I'm throwing roses at you and of course, tons and tons of presents haha. Please ud soon! I've been dying for the next chapter! Thanks!
B.P.Davis chapter 17 . 11/21/2007
Happy B-day;)
Tyler chapter 16 . 11/4/2007
Really really great! I saw your friends youtube video thingy to this-and thought i would check it out. this is awsome. i nearly read it all in one go. just i am a slow reader and rove was on. So I gather from 'jet' and something eles you are also from australia? where bouts?

Another thing-i have never seen onetree hill. um, is this like taken from the show or have the same people in it or what? I really really liked up to where she got on the bus-i asume before putting the other people in. But i still really really like it. nice work

keep up the good work
i-do-not-care chapter 16 . 10/10/2007
I really like it. I just read it today. I hope you update soon! ]
Raqndomer chapter 16 . 9/22/2007
wow i just read this and well wow this is good wow (i gotta stop saying that but come on this is great.) i hope youupdate soon and BRING NATHAN BACK.(by the way this is now on my fav stories list.)
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »