Reviews for The Great Journey
Chrall97 chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
I really like how you mixed a modern day T.V. show with one of the most epic games in gaming history. Is Miley still a rock star or are you just using the names in the show in your story? I think in the next few chapters the group should get cought up in the war and have to hide and maybe have a run-in with the covies. Please message me back
Fight2Write chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
Awesome Story. Try an update soon. I mean wow, this would be a killer movie or something.
Straussberg chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
All I can say right now is keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next installment.
Crazed Demon chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
Dude, this story is freaking awesome! But i'm wondering if you'll have any battle scenes and Master Chief in it, because if you did, it would be even more great. Just asking. Oh, and keep up the good work.
GodzillaGuy92 chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
"A" tiny tribute? I'm pretty sure I saw two ("In my experience, there's no such thing as luck," and "Yes, your worship."). Maybe one of them was just a coincidence. Or maybe you accidentally forgot to mention there was two. Either way, I thoroughly enjoyed both of them.

By the way, I noticed a tiny inconsistancy between this story and the real Halo. When people go into cryo, they have to do it without any clothes on; there is no such thing as the cryo-suit you mentioned. I remember that it says in one of the books that one guy wore a band-aide into cryo, and when he woke up, there was a big sore on that spot. Just to let you know.

I really like it how Lilly knows. In my opinion, those are usually the most interesting fics.

Great chapter! I can't wait for them to get to Paris and meet up with everybody. Update soon!
xXBe.My.ObsessionXx chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
So, let's start off. Although I have never played Halo before, I have heard about it due to game obsessed friends. Yet, I know nothing about it, but the descriptiveness helps very much. This story, although just starting, is amazing. The new unexpected twist to the plot and everything makes it seem extremely new and refreshing. Please update soon?
Straussberg chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Wow. When I was looking through the Sci-Fi Hannah Montana fics, I was wondering how it could be done. All I can say is you better get back to work! I can't wait much longer!

Do you think you could bring in any ILB characters into the story? I don't know that much about the Halo timeline, but the ages might work out.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
shyesplease chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
i have never heard of Halo, but i really like the story. Update Really SooN! :D
GodzillaGuy92 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Finally, it's up! You have no idea how much this has made my morning. I was just going to check if any stories I liked got updated over the night. So I clicked on Hannah Montana, seeing that there was one more story than yesterday, and saw this at the top of the page!

Very good first chapter. The whole 0800 hours/UNSC Suspended Shadow/En-route to Earth part at the top looked just like something from one of the books. You got all the technology right, too (like the protein spills).

You've really blended the two together well. I think that Hannah Montana fans will like it even if they've never played Halo.

By the way, if someone asks you a Halo question tht you don't know, you can always tell them to ask me. I'll do my best to help them.