Reviews for I Am Not Me
Confidence chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
Haha...cool fanfic hey...loved da ending...srsly cool fanfic
Damon chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
Lovely n nice
sakuraleehater10 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Please put sakura and saskue together. I DO NOT LIKE IT ANYMORE then you do and I hate sakura even more but save yourself from disaster and put sakuraxsaskue together
Bob chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
If shikamaru goes out with Hana I will kill you
Guest chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
Luv it tho...xo funi
mischievouswolf chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
this was a real funny story! thanks
muzikchic4eva chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
i thought this was really funny! it'd be really nice if you developed that relationship between senko and lee; i think it'd be really interesting. And I've been reading your stories, and shikamaru and hana are my favorite pairing from your stories. I know that some people don't like hana, but I really wish I could be able to read more about their relationship! They're too adorable together. :)
chocopaste chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
im interested so far ;D
ranbo neal chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
All good things must come to an end...and very good cute stories too! I loved it...and the fact that Naruto and Hinata actually kissed and spent time together. Then Hinata fainted...cool!
ranbo neal chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Naruto and Hinata...walking home together...something has changed here! Great story.
ranbo neal chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
OH NO ! Neji ruined the moment! Cool job of having make a good move on Hinata...one she has wanted for a long time. I sure hope it happens in your story now.
ranbo neal chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Great! Naruto asked Hinata to dance...a breakthrough. Good chapter.
ranbo neal chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Love it! Another cool chapter.
ranbo neal chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
I love the way Naruto and Hinata meet at the door and the way the conversation goes. Naruto realizes something at that moment. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
ranbo neal chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Well...here they go to the dance. They are not matched up with the ones that they like the most. How will it end up:)