Reviews for Top Dog and Biker Half shorts
J.E.P 1996 chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
You should flesh it out and make a story out of it.
alethiophile chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
So let me get this straight, in light of the latest chapter of Deathtrap Girl. Old Atlantis is a fusion of something-or-other from Sailor Moon, the Imperium of 40k, the Empire, and also the Dune empire?

...This is the bit where my brain overheats.
SuperiorShortness chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
This is what I get for thinking I can read this out of order lol! Anyway, I'm glad the Empire is the Empire of War 40k... I've never been a big fan of that Empire, far too fanatical and xenophobic for my tastes. How the atmosphere and tense develop into this Empire, will be interesting to see, especially considering, racism was quite well seen as seen by Setsuna in her ascension. Meaning, how in the world does the Empire develop from assumingly the actions of Harry and the 'heroes' and I use that loosely during the storyline. Considering that Harry had Xeno-blood.
SuperiorShortness chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Hmmm I wonder exactly how and what the Empire is and how it was created... Makes me frustrated :P. Lolz. I wonder if there are any time when Setsuna calls for her dad, only to be annoyed by the fact that the 'Dad' called is too young for the purposes she has required of him... I.e. he hasn't grown up enough for a task... After all Harry must mature in ways that Setsuna will have different uses for. In this chapter anyway, Harry isn't even close to being an adult 3,000 year old Dragon yet, and Setsuna has lived for 6 million years, meaning she's definitely met older Harrys before. Bah the spell check doesn't recognize plural Harrys... Lol :P.

Your Self-Proclaimed Greatest Fan,

Kevin
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
Heh, loved this little slice here, and glad to see more trains in this, as I like to watch them go by my house, and take a trip on the Great Smokey Mountain rail trip in the fall. Neat parts.
Phil Boswell chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
I just got an alert for this chapter, but I could swear I already saw it: maybe on the Yahoo group?

I like that minor characters get airtime, it can lead to interesting places.
Anime Monster chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
So you quite firmly put the X-Men universe into Top Dog and now Buffy, too? Well this is certainly interesting. I'd like to see how they all fit together in the Top Dog chronology.
allen-f-ross chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
I think this is rather profound. Too bad, canon Buffy was never this insightful.
Jimm chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
Nice.
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
Nice, and really wish that they'd given Xander more of a chance with Buffy in the canon, and would hope to see more of this AU one day.
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Top Dog does Buffy and Marvel, eh? VERY nicely done. If this is the same fused case as the rest of Top Dog, Oz may end up joking his fellow Amerai of a cousin biting him triggered it, but under than, hid First Change is gonna be a fucked up mess, and very fun to read.
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Great intro to this version of Xander, and will be looking forward to what role he'll play in the Top Dog-verse.
Jimm chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Because Top Dog wasn't crossed with enough other series already. :-)

BTW, 'pulled' is a British expression. 'Picked up' would be much more American.

"...and Wills and Jesse both picked somebody up."

"Problem being, they'd both picked up vampires."

Good short, thanks for sharing it with us.
Anon chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
I cannot wait to see these people in the main Top Dog stories. This made sense when I first read it, and it makes sense now.

While the Empress's enemies still draw breath there can be no peace...
badgerwolf chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Ah, one of my favorite characters ever. Wonderfully written, this. Be interesting to see Wolverine as such written into Top Dog and Biker Half...