Reviews for Thimble
Karin Ochibi-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is wonderful. Just the right amount of fluff without an over excess making someone ill from the fluffiness. Well done.
Tainted Dust chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh my gosh! Hook help Peter! Or is it a threat?
Laine Whitlock chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
sad, sweet and fluffy.
LorettaKai chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Very fluffy indeed, but perfectly sweet.
human laundry chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Aww! That's so cute! I loved it! I just watched the movie for the 8th time and it made me feel sad too...Peter/Wendy forever!
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Very sweet. :)

Keep Writing!

Shadow
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
*gasp* SO CUTE! I would love to see a sequel for this.
MaraJade31 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Aww! This was cute! :D I like Peter with Wendy. hehe This made me happy. Is there going to be more? I have started a Peter Pan/Wendy fic too if you're interested!
Ellis King chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
:) :) :) :) :) :)

it was adorable

i love when people call them thimbles :)

LOVED IT!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I love fluffy Peter/Wendy. Your descriptions were wonderful, again.

Peter didn't look back as he left his star, for the last time. Neverland wouldn't have him now; he didn't want to see it frozen and dead with winter. The island needed a new Peter Pan—needed a new little boy who wouldn't grow up.

He took her hand in his, and the last of Neverland's dirt crumbled onto her bed.

Bravo!
faol-sidhe chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Aww. Though the frosted-over Neverland is sad, this was just too adorable otherwise.

Please write more!
WolfCipher7 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Aw...
Nimbirosa chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
The movie must've really made an impression on you. You've been churning these out quite happily. Cute drabble, nice writing. Looking forward to more,

- Arashi-chan
mary-v chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Oh! This tugged at my heart strings in all the right ways! If only the movie really had ended that way. I'd be so happy. But then again, Neverland would freeze over, and that's sad. Gah. :P

Brilliant work!:D
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I love.

I love A LOT.

I may have to be sucked into Peter Pan fandom... which may complicate my life, as I'm already immersed in HP and recently Narnia stuff. Where has all my free will gone? - forget the flowers and soldiers, this is the question we should be singing.

Meh.