Reviews for BodyHeat
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 3 . 7/23
Please update soon :3 ! This is a really good story and well written:D ! Bye*
Jamalyn chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
It won't allow me to leave this on chapter 3 because it knows that I've already reviewed that chapter. But hey, so I've read this more than once! So what?

*sighs* I love this story. It always leaves me deliciously twitterpated.

Just thought you should know. *grins* Oh Ken and Daisuke, how I love you both...
lilyrose chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
hey, just wanted to say your story is fabulous and riveting. i love the way you are giving us a slow view into the plot. i realize this story hasn't been updated in years, but that you are still a writer (naruto, fun) so i am asking if you plan to ever update/finish this story? i could even be persuaded to throw in some begging if you thight it would help? _~

here's hoping you'll update,

herongale chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
I see that you revise things on the same epic, glacially slow pace that I do. I approve, mostly because this version is super fun and hot. Because I ran away from this website for a while, I kinda lost a lot of my links and stuff, but I'm glad to have found this at last. You know I heart your writing something fierce, don't you?

Poor naked, hot pants Kaizer. Daisuke, you gotta work harder to please your master!
Kaiser's Queen chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
why do you wait like 2 years to update ..?

please update really fast like today ..? if possible ...that is...
Arciam chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
I'd like to read a new chapter if it is ever to come
alonsy chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
absolutely great story *_*

will there be more at some time in the future?
Shinigami-chan chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
i love this story! are you ever going to update it? and why is it different from the one you have over on ? anyway, please update, i'm just dieing to read more!
Konpeitou chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Wah! I read the original version, and read this new version, and then wanted to cry to see how long it's been since you updated T_T I really hope you haven't given up on it and will update it again soon. I do enjoy this story muchly
lilworros chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
I love this story! I havent read a digimon fic in forever but Im so glad it was this one. I hope you continue

Bananaz4ever chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
I know this probably won't help, but Im BEGGING you to continue this! It's wonderfully wonderful! And this is pretty rare for me, because I hardly ever read Digimon fanfics anymore. So PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE!
flower chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
great story!

please update?
RyuuKai chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
I really like this story I cant make up my mind which version I like best Please update soon
Ehlly chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Okay, so I usually don't like AU... and I usually don't like Kaiser fics (because they usually suck)... but, seriously, you HAVE TO keep writing this, please, please, please! D:

I love how you write, and I adore this story as a whole
First Lady of Crazy chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
christ, i usually never bother reviewing fics that haven't updated in over a year, but, by god, this fic is epic awesome and it would be such a pity to see such a fic discontinued just like that.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »