Reviews for Enough
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
d'oh. men are so stupid sometimes. even smart, sensitive men like remus...

what a wonderful little fic! you portray both remus and tonks very well (almost effortlessly) and you really manage to get right into their emotions and all that. definitely deserved the award!
albusismyhomeboy chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
WHAT! i was all excited, them together in the end...and then...well then that was probably the craziest most hated bad ending i've ever read. because you know what? i loved it.
violets92 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Ok, you got me. That was sad. Really, really sad. He can be so thick! Damn, now I need th Kleenex!

Brilliant work.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Aww...and he's an idiot. He _is_ enough. Doesn't she tell him so? Tonks, go back out there with a club and drag him back. (and I thought _Snape_ had self-esteem problems!)

Jobs for a werewolf: perfumier, tester of new fragrances. Sommelier, wine-taster and smeller. Pastry cook (yes, the house elves will be irate. Just snarl at them a bit, they'll calm down). Non-silver required potions (there ought to be _some_). Household security provider, especially during the full moon. Professional fox-hunt disrupter (I know some animals rights groups who'd go for this, at least till they figure out how many of the foxes actually survived). Writer of Lurid Werewolf Novels. Professional gas-leak and/or explosives finder. And those are just off the top of my head.
krumfan chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Bah...it's angsty...but maybe not most angsty... I would call it the sweetest... it is so incredibly sweet, I'm positive I got a cavity or two from reading it!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I was crying so hard when I read this, but then I thought of Remus acting a out a love heart and now I'm in my happy place. :P

Brilliant fic, I absolutely adored every line.
Lupinfangirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Aw, that was really sweet and sad. :( Poor Remmy, why can't he ever realize that Tonks wants to be with only him and not with some young, rich, and snobbish guy? Tonks is right: he can really be a stubborn git at times.

For my reward, I naturally choose Romantic Remus, but I'm not sure what you mean by "act out the words on a Love Heart of their choosing."

~Lupy
siriuslycoco chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
wah! **grabs box of kleenex tissues**...quite angsty...but I really liked it! it is so like Remus to convince himself that he isn't enough for someone...sigh...but great job! siriuslycoco :)
TheNicestThing chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
0_o

The angst izz god! :)
miss-blanche chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Thank you dear god... Remus... Just what I need in the middle of a hangover... Remus. Perhaps he could brew a potion for me that would be very effective in easing the pain... The panadol is useless. Damn panadol. Damn parties. Damn no sleep and being addicted to FF when one should be sleeping...

I loved it. Twas very sad but your one shots always have this nice little plot sort of thing that seem to tie in with the emotions perfectly (If that didn't make much sense, don't worry)

Keep the good work coming :)

Happy easter
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
*ARG!* That guy is so stubborn!

Wai~~ I liked it very much! In fact, it's going on my fav. stories list!

I absouletly LOVE the: "She deserves someone whod oesnt need to TRY to be enough."

Great job!

~*Eli
Crisalyde chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
*yells like a madman* NO! NOO! NOO! Why, oh WHY? T_T

I absolutley love this story; the characters were very much well written. Although, back to my screaming: why did you have to write such a good, angsty end? I think I'm just gonna go emo now. *cuts wrists*

And again, very well written and I like how you define Remus's feelings. *Faves*
AluraEmbrey chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I can see why you won Best Angst and curse you for it! lol I love it as usual. I remember when I 1st encountered the Remus/Tonks pairing and thought it was the strangest thing I'd ever seen but I was intrugued enough to keep reading. Good thing too, or I might not have discovered your stories. Keep it up!
rekahneko chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Oh, so very angsty but in such a good, sad, and Remus-like way.

Wonderfully written!
Moony73 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
It always seems that the ending is depressiong but ah well. That's probably why I like them. It makes me think of all the goods things in their relationship when normally I don't. That's sad, too, but oh well. This reminds me of my relationship so much and it's bittersweet. Loved it, made the world flick me on the nose once more.

Thanks for the reminder, appreciated it

Moony73