Reviews for Under A Kobol Moon
precious831 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I loved this story. The descriptiveness and dialogue were very well done. The ending was perfect.
Em Meredith chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
This was a lovely missing scene-I always wished we'd gotten a glimpse of when Kara told him what happened on Caprica. And the final exchange was just a perfect way to keep their discussion from getting too emo. ;) Nice callback to their conversation on the Astral Queen.
Uberscribbler chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
This wonderfully short piece ends with:

“We’re still awake,” he begins. “And yet you’re clearly dreaming.”

Which unfortunately confuses the heck out of me. Is Lee suggesting Kara is reading too much into his earlier actions? Is he trying to convince himself of the same?

Its strange really how the dialogue progresses here; logical and very human way, but strange nontheless. They go from debating the Sharon/Helo relationship to Kara's internment on Caprica to...well, I'm not sure what note this was meant to land on. By design, one suspects, as the relationship between Lee and Kara has ever been fraught with misques and ambiguous signals.

In all, a semi-satisfying read that captures the minds and attitudes of the principles to a tee. In doing so, it also leaves the reader adrift as to what is really being said or implied (with the unsettling sense that whatever our personal conclusions, we're as likely to be wrong as we are right).

At least that's my opinion. Mayhap the author will consider continuing the story at some point. One hopes so.