Reviews for I Can't Be Without You
Vi chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
this was really good, i would love to see those guys get beat-up by izumi
plainwhitelie chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I seriously love your work, it amazes me everytime, as you can see I write stories too but mines are pieces of dog manure compared to yours. They amaze me everytime. I love it.

I seriously love this one because you kept in character, and that's exactly how I would expect Edward to react to the men. Simply Amazing.

BTW, I was cracking up when Alice walked in skipping like nothing was the matter, I'd expect her to be a bit stunned about her lover being gay. XD Very nice, I'd never think of anything like that. XD
wikipedias chapter 1 . 11/3/2007

Lexanna F.
TheFennecFox chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
AWE! I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS! _ *ADDS TO FAVES*
PeaChii chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
WOOT! Love your cute story!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Loved the vision of Ed standing up to the jerks. Good on him. *grin*
Shrimply-irresistible chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
XD, how dare those jackasses call Ed short? Oh... and insult Winry. Loved it! Please continue!
Rosette Thorn chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Aw, that was cute! There's only a few minor mistakes so this was really good. Ha ha!
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Aw... that was really cute and honourable of Ed! You really know your Ed adn Winry stuff! You're terrific with their characters!
OneMoreBite chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
This is SO KAWAII! (Cute)
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
that was really sweet and funny! keep up the great work and write more fanfictions!
Inuchemist10 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I thought that was short and sweet...funny too. I think a sequel would be great because of how you captured Ed and WInry's characters to well ( and making Ed a little sweeter) Good job!
oneangredwarf chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
aw that was soo cute~ make a sequel if your going to!i love when there are stories about them having kids its soo cute~

-liz