Reviews for Wonderland
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
I have no idea how I am just now finding this fic!

I really, really enjoyed this!

I like fics that feature a darker Jeff when it's done right and you really did it justice.

I loved Chris being the middle man and you wrote him very well!

You did a really nice job with story telling and your characters were written well.

Great job! :-)
EXPANDYOURIMAGINATION chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
i loved this story my fav keep it up ur great
wrestlefan4 chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
*claps* Great job! I really love Chris in this, I'm not sure why. I can't wait to go to your profile and see what else you've written. :D
wrestlefan4 chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
I hope they all 3 end up together. Chris can't be left out I'll cry! He can come live with me...well he already dose in muse form, lol. Last chapter onwards!
wrestlefan4 chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
Chris
wrestlefan4 chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
This was the best chapter yet. The sex between Matt and Chris was great...I don't mean turn-me-on great but it as emotional, it was more than just having sex. I love how you write, I can always picture everything in my head as tough it's a movie playing out as I read. Few writers can do that, it takes talent. Matt/Chris is one of my favorite pairings. I lovingly call it Matticho. I don't think I could ever write them as good as you did there though. This story is absolutely amazing, and I have to recommend it to some of my friends now. :)
wrestlefan4 chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
Matt almost killing Adam, wow. I really like the aggressive Matt in this though. I like how you paint him so out of control and everything...although at a lot of points he just uses it as a defense mechanism. I like how Adam tried to run from Chris and Chris was thinking 'coward' because it's a perfect thing for him to do. I remember always shouting at my t.v. that Edge was a coward because he ran away from things so much, lol. Oh and in that one chapter where you had on the tile: 'Call Randy for a good time.' That was priceless lol!
wrestlefan4 chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
OOH! Can't wait for Chris and Matt to get ahold of Adam. Yes *evil smirk*
wrestlefan4 chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
Aw, I wish Chris and Jeff could end up together. Chris seems to care for him. :) I like that pairing anyway. I hope Chris beats the hell out of Adam. I dun like Adam anywho...die MOTHER-oh, yeah I don't like him. XD
wrestlefan4 chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
Oh no, Amy? More interruptions *glares*
wrestlefan4 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Aw, so many emotions. You are an excellent writer, you get all the emotions down so perfectly that the reader can feel it. Few stories on here can do that. Poor Jeffy, sinking down again. I really like Chris in this for some reason though. I'm a big CJ fan and I guess the image of him as this sort of rockstar...or it kind of seems a little more like wanna be rock star...I love it. I liked the descriptions of him in the first chapter too, wall of blond hair and khol lined eyes. He sounds so hot, yet kind of a wreck underneath. I would really fall for a guy like that, lol. Anyway, I love this story. It's going on my faves! I also like how you capture the feel of this world, the kind of grime and pain about it...that sounds stupid...but maybe you know what I mean. The bar, the drug habit, the sleeping around, the streets, all that. You do a great job.

-WF
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
OOH this is amazing! I love this and I love that you write it first person just like Jeff is telling the story, it's so natural. I love it. I can't wait to read more! Heh heh, I was debating whether to go to class this morning, and reading the first chapter of this fic made up my mind for me, lol! Yep, ditch class to read ffics...wise choice. LOL! Great job!

-WF
KBS25 chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
Finally you update!, lol that was great Like OMG that was the perfect ending to a great story! is there going to be a sequel? you should so make one! anyway congrat's on an awsome story!
JNHwwe chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
LOVE IT! ... Yey i have been waiting for an update i adore this story :) ... Thank you soo much ... please keep it up and update asap X much luv X
KBS25 chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
please update soon i want to know what happens