Reviews for Madness
Ganheim chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
and transgressed fully into his own alter ego.

[Given that it was his creation, I think that “retreated” sounds better than “transgressed” which implies intruding into something foreign or outside]

but the stark reality of the situation weighed heavily on him having it put into words.

[He’s not the one who put into words (and the phrasing doesn’t quite seem to flow), so I think “now put to words, the stark reality of the situation weighed down on him”]

"Not much I can do besides move forward," he said,

[This sounds too accepting and sedate for his current position (though I’m not positive if this is after Nunnaly’s supposed death or during/after the Euphemia fiasco)]

my contract will Zero.

[with]

student who everybody admires

[whom (referring to the object instead of the subject)]

Her chosen subject, writhing in grief at the consequences of the actions brought on by their Geass.

[I think this is vastly different than Mao – he couldn’t do much more than screw up himself and a few people around him. Lelouch’s absolute obedience could rend whole societies]

CC…I refuse to let you turn me into one of your little playthings…"

"Silly Lelouch…You've been my plaything since the day we met…"

[There’s something disturbingly true about that, but I’d always felt more appeal from the deep emotional turmoil than from the shallow physical implication here]

You assume I'm only doing this is for your sake?"

[doing this for]

The opening premise was interesting, but I feel like the emotional/psychological undertones were essentially left by the wayside when dealing with those (while admittedly more difficult) would have been much more satisfying than just her seducing him because he was acting like a malfunctioning computer with a difficult “reset” button.
anan chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
cgkinkmeme. ?thread607743#t607743
Naruto-Uzumaki000051 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
EXELLENT! Can't wait untill the next chapter!
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Awesome! :)
REDskies chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Nicely written, good portions of marked sadness and melancholy.
Askyuu chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This was...FANTASTIC! I really it. I really represents what their realationship really is.

Nice, very nice.
ffomega chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
That was touching-he said her real name T_T
Bsnowflake chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
wow...that was really good...loved it
epsilon7466Mk2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Short, Sweet, and Beautifully done.

I see potential in this story to go on and continue. Please consider it.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
amazingly mature, the ending sentences leave a lasting impression long after you finished reading. I love it, it's dark, slightly complex. Reality is harsh, but romance offers SOME compensation, at least.

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
Shtinke chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Awesome story, I like the way it ended, to me their relationship is more in a psychic way(sorry i don't know if i explained this one right, I'm not a native, hope you understand)
Mrriddler chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I think you have portrayed CC and Lelouch's relationship exactly as I pictured it. Very enjoyable read. Thanks.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I read this one a long time ago but couldn’t remember why I didn’t post a review. I like it, very much, as how I like it their parting kiss on episode 25; setting some interesting things for the 2nd season to come. I can see Lelouch end; but I’ll reserve that for myself, until the true end of the series comes; and then I’ll tell you.

Because everyone lives on madness.
UNLIMTED chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Beautiful, sensual and sexy. You must write sequel, and write more CC/Leouch stuff like this. it makes the writer of code geass pale in comparrison to you.
DreamersLTD chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Really Nice, though somewhat kinky!