Reviews for On a Dark Night
Ms. Bitch chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
DAMMIT, i wanted to see kikyo die and stay dead for once!*grumbles* but it was a good story. I'll sat that much.
RukiaGallega chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
LOL, one of th best parodies/ crack fics I've ever read. Omg Miroku's kazaana... as odd as it could sound, that seemed quite in character XDDD
One of my favorites parts (because I loved the whole story too much to put all the parts I liked) :
""You two have sex?" Kagome spoke, barely able to hide her disappointment at the fact that she wasn't getting any.
"Sometimes. Ocassionaly. Three or four times a night..." Naraku answered, proceeding to cop another feel.
Suddenly, a big globe of light landed exactly between them and it took the form of non other than the biggest playboy and sex guru in fanfiction – Lord Sesshoumaru."
XDDDDDDDDDD
Troublesque chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
The only pairing I liked that you put into this story was Inuyasha X Sango. -sigh- If only things hadn't truly turned out the way they were. Funny fic.

-Zev
loves-kagome-29 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
A THREE LADDER WORD SAYS WAT I THINK ...LOL I MEAN LOL
Hannahmgp chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Crap! That was hilarious! I'm planning on writing a parody to Sess/Kag fanfictions. Kukukukuku... BEWARE MY WRATH, FOOLISH MORTALS!

P.S: The voices in my head say hi.
Paper Bullet chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Love it! Oh my goodness, I wish I had the ability to write with humor lie this!

Ami
DreamReaper94 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
oh god...that was he-ha-larious! try another one please! Now miroku and the windtunnel...thats FUNNY-THANKYOU
Orange Memories chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
*smirk* This fic is evilly good! I love a good parody, and this was great! The way you described the old cliched pairings was hilarious!
Yur-Fluffyness chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
WHAT THE FUCK?
Arcane Science chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
*takes a deep breath* omigod! That's some funny shitake right there. People do take this series too seriously sometimes, and they need to eat some reality cake. Anyway, hilariously scandalous. :D
Lady Otori chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
heeheeheeheeheeheehee! lol this was crazy and funny and shit...
negri87 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
)))))))) You really kick ass here. i'm still can't stop )))). this is so good entretiment. i read it 2 and i will read it again when i feel the need to laugh (who knows maybe i will be so sad because inuyasha chose seshomaru over kagome/kykio and i will need a good moral suport)