Reviews for Desperate Hours
anaM chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
I'm really loving this story, shep's nicely whumped and the team anxious to find him! Plus evil cliff-hanger , I just hope you update soon!
Jack-rocks chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Tense chapter. I could feel the tension getting higher as the team find out the blood and what happened to John. The concern for their friend was almost palpable. Great chapter. More.
sherryw chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
*glares at the author* AHH! how could you leave it like that. You are just plain evil. LOL! I loved this chapter. I didn't realize that both Ronon and Teyla went with McKay leaving Sheppard by himself. I have a feeling that the lifesign that disappeared is one of the bad guys. I'm dying to find out what happens next. Keep those fingers typing *throws chocolate* hope the sugar rush helps. :-)
Ianthe-Echo chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Don't stop now... More please!
highonscifi chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Picture me screaming at my computer screen while tearing at my hair.

Please update VERY soon.
Twinchy chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
OMG! *mouth still wide open*

Update soon, you can't just leave me with this cliffy! I'm biting down on my nails...

I really like that you continued the story from the team's POV, and the ending... in one word: evil
Stealth Dragon chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Run, guys run! Ug, another evil cliffhanger.
Scully2 chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
I love congealed blood pools, especially where Shep is involved. Sque. looking forward to more :D
Pocus chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Go team, hurry hurry. What do you mean "disappeared"? Update soon!

Oh, by the way, great job on characters. I can hear them!
mtee1958 chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
I like this story. Thanks.
faldo chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Gosh - you certainly know how to ratchet up the suspense!

Update soon - please.
firefighter22 chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
I cannot wait for the next chapter. What a cliffy!
jasminesmommy chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
that dont sound good what now poor sheppard lol he always finds trouble dont he :) please update fast :)
Frisco chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Arrghh! Evil cliffie! Loving it. The beginning Rodney reaction to the kids was spot on. Some of the ending dialogue didn't quite sound like him. Keep going!
Linnzi chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
You cannot be serious? How can you leave it there? I want to find out what happens next, and I want to know now! No fair. Meanie evil cliffhanger whumper! Lol! I can't wait for more, so please update very soon!
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »