Reviews for Desperate Hours
Jack-rocks chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
WOW! Very exciting start and so well described. I loved the whump.

Poor Shep, he is in deep in trouble this time. Can't wait to see what will happen now.
fkSG chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
More please! Thanks!
Pocus chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
A real gunshot wound, with blood and everything. Way to go! Hurry Shep get away! Hurry Bebop-update!
sherryw chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Blood, struggling for breath, blood, suffering, blood. I love it. Your descriptions were great and you had me at the edge of my seat. Looking forward to seeing what's going to happen next. Update soon!
Linnzi chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Sniff! Poor Sheppy! I felt his pain and desperation. I could 'see' the blood! Yummy! More please!
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Eek! Update!
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
good chapter poor sheppard but what about the rest of the team why didnt they respond and why a wraith contract. are we going to meet kolyas wraith again ? lol
Ianthe-Echo chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Cool... Love the blood and gore... A POV change would be nice... Very good... More please!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Oh-oh, what have you done to the team?

Can't wait to see how this unfolds, it sounds more than merely interesting!

*biting fingernails*
Scully2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Oh hon, I love the description you gave of Shep's desperate struggle, and can't wait to see if our Shep is going to make it. I wonder who he ticked off this time, lol. Please update soon so our Shep doesn't bleed to death :o)
Frisco chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Wow! What a start! Shot with real bullets too. Lovely beginning. Wraith wanted posters! Love that. More?
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12