Reviews for Desperate Hours
anaM chapter 16 . 5/1/2007
I can only say this was a wonderful story, loved it from the begining to the end. You delivered the team's anxiety and worry, Shep's stubbornness and will to fight in a captivating way and made me feel along as i read. Thank you for sharing it.
highonscifi chapter 16 . 4/30/2007
I didn't want it to end. That was a very good story. Excellent, in fact!

Sophie Fatale chapter 16 . 4/30/2007
Lovely, just lovely.

Well done :)

Take care
yankee2109 chapter 16 . 4/30/2007
Good job, aloola! Any story that has Shep whump is appreciated. You did an especially great job with your descriptions of what Shep was going through, very realistic, made my chest hurt! Also, very effective way you ended on a note of a possible sequel dealing with Michael's experiment. Do I see more Shep suffering on the horizon?
Linnzi chapter 16 . 4/30/2007
I don't know what to say! This was fantastic. I could see every bit in my head! The best word I can come up with is 'GUH' Huh! Who needs words when you've got injured Shep? ;)

This was fantastic! Seriously wonderful. Well done. I'm really sad it's over though. Looks like you're going to just have to write another one then! Thanks so much for sharing this. Sigh...:)
faldo chapter 16 . 4/30/2007
Really enjoyed your tale. Well done and thank you.
S3r3n1ty chapter 16 . 4/30/2007
You did yourself proud hunny, wonderful fic :) jsut a shame it had to end :) Thank you for sharing I am glad you have enjoyed writing it and I really hiope you get a new plot bunny soon :)
S3r3n1ty chapter 15 . 4/30/2007
Another lovely chapter, you gave me shivers with the last two sentences, I was so happy that Rodney saw those fantastic hazel eyes :) More soon please. I love the recovery almost as much as the whump :)
Linnzi chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
Lovely infirmary chapter, with all the characters sitting at Sheppard's bedside! I think you got it completely right as to what they'd say and do while waiting there. I loved the end of this chapter. The glazed, pained hazel eyes. Sigh...More please! Did I mention that I love infirmary scenes? :)
ErikaHK chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
Woohoo! He opened his eyes! Continue, please!
Frisco chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
That was sweet. I like how Rodney has gradually discovered his friendship and respect for Radek. And that was a really nice ending to the chapter.
Twinchy chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
*sniff* This was a beautifully slow-paced chapter with all of the team sitting at Shep's side, dealing with the situation in their own ways; and I enjoyed reading it very much.

Also, I may be a little biased here, but it moved me deeply that the Colonel eventually came to when Rodney was there with him. Did I mention I love male-bonding stuff?

Great, this was a phantastic chapter!
highonscifi chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
Hooray! He's awake! Right?

You're not just pulling my leg, are you? 'Cause that would be cruel.

I love this story!
jasminesmommy chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
well its about time now for the hard part lol :)
Pocus chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
Sheppard's getting better! Yeah! How appropriate that he started moving with Rodney on watch.

Love the descriptions of the "watches" Each one was very telling of the character involved.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
176 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »