Reviews for Desperate Hours
Lady Lemons chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
ooh nice cliffy! ahh can't wait for more! This fic is soo good. it's deep and really well planned out and the pace that it moves at is so fanscinating. ah more soon please! great work-lemons-
Scully2 chapter 14 . 4/28/2007
I love it when Ronon gets all pissy :D it shows just how much he cares for his friend. Great job hon :D
Scully2 chapter 13 . 4/28/2007
If I may

Sque

:D
Scully2 chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
great characterization, I reall can feel their concern :D
Twinchy chapter 14 . 4/26/2007
You are breaking my heart here, along with the team's! Great chapter, very emotional and deeply sad.
Pocus chapter 14 . 4/26/2007
So glad I finally caught up. Lots of excitement going on. Love the team closeness. You have each one of the pegged exactly. I can see and hear what is going on as I read. That is just fantastic.
S3r3n1ty chapter 14 . 4/25/2007
Another good chapter. Very descriptive, and liked how Keller is handling the situation. The recovery is going to be interesting, I can't wait :)
highonscifi chapter 14 . 4/25/2007
I'm with Teyla...it's "when", not "if".

Right?

Please?
jasminesmommy chapter 14 . 4/25/2007
well at least john is still fighting :)
sherryw chapter 14 . 4/25/2007
Great job with the team talking about John. You really played well to eachn character. Looking forward to more. Hurry and update soon.
Linnzi chapter 14 . 4/25/2007
Excellent and thrilling chapter! Poor Sheppard. He keeps on fighting though, doesn't he?

I like Teyla here. She knows Shep wouldn't want to be alone, and suggests someone stay with him. She is always the compassionate voice, I think. Great stuff. More please! :)
Twinchy chapter 13 . 4/24/2007
Make him better soon, please!

This was a really touching chapter and I'm very very anxious to read more. Update soon. Please
highonscifi chapter 13 . 4/24/2007
Arrgh! You did it AGAIN!

The master.

Definitely.
jasminesmommy chapter 13 . 4/24/2007
ok rude lol what a way to keep people checking hehe :)
faldo chapter 13 . 4/24/2007
Good whumping and good cliff hanging. Don't leave us too long in suspense- pretty please!
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »