Reviews for Desperate Hours
sherryw chapter 13 . 4/24/2007
You did such a great job with all the medical terms in this chappie. I'm in awe, but just when you think Shep is going to be OK the alarms go off. Looking forward to more. See ya next chappie.
Frisco chapter 13 . 4/24/2007
Very nice chapter. The team reaction was very well done. And an evil cliffie!
S3r3n1ty chapter 13 . 4/24/2007
You have got to be kidding me! Evil Cliffie of Doom!

Yet another fantastic chapter, really nicely done, very descriptive and you gave me tingles describing Shep in ICU! More Please :)
Linnzi chapter 13 . 4/24/2007
No! Evil cliffie! Sob! Oh yummy chapter, well done! I squed so much! More please! :)
Linnzi chapter 12 . 4/24/2007
Oh, the angst! Poor Shep, and poor team! You showed the concern of the team beautifully here, and I loved the description of the mess in the infirmary where they'd been treating Sheppard! I look forward to more infirmary scenes soon! Woo hoo! :)
highonscifi chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
As I've said before-you are truly the master of suspense! I will be breathing a sigh of relief when all of this is resolved-with a happy ending...right? Please?
Twinchy chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
You are killing me here, you know that!

This is really well written drama and it was breaking my heart 'listening' to the noises in the infirmary along with the other team members. You are surpassing yourself and please update soon!
sherryw chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
A great chapter I absolutely loved it. I really enjoyed the way you wrote the team. You did a great job with the characterizations. Looking forward to the next chapter.
jasminesmommy chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
man you updated fast but still left me hanging lol :)
faldo chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
We're all sitting waiting with the team! Hang on in there Shep. Interesting seeing the new doctor in action. I was expecting good old Carson! Keep it coming - the finger nails are suffering. Thanks.
S3r3n1ty chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
OMG You mean we have to wait to - I feel like I am sat in the infirmary with them waiting!

Read Chapter 11 & 12 Together, very nice! I am so worried about poor Shep please update soon.
Linnzi chapter 11 . 4/23/2007
Excellent chapter. Poor Sheppard, sniff! This was really tense and exciting, and made my tummy flip flop. Shep is in a bad way. I liked the efficiency of your Keller, so that was nice to read. Well, you know what I'm going to say - More please! :)
Jack-rocks chapter 11 . 4/23/2007
Oh man! The past two chapters were amazing. The description of the team's concern for John was fantastic and the tension was palpable.

I love this fic!
Linnzi chapter 10 . 4/23/2007
Oh wow! What a wonderful chapter! I just squeed with whump overload! Lovely concern from the team, and they haven't even escaped yet! Well done. On to the next chapter! Woo hoo! :)
sherryw chapter 11 . 4/23/2007
I volunteer to give mouth to mouth. :) Great chappie I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to more. Update soon!
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »